CHAPTER ELEVEN

First of all, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 264 READS! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!

Second, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while...I was waiting for some more viewers because I really like when people comment!

Also I started a new book! Its called Once Upon A Time! I will continue to work on both this book and ouat. GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

anyways here is a well deserved chapter!

So much was going through my head as I sat there in class.

Was that all really a dream?

Am I dreaming now?

Is Luke still alive?

This is crazy! I went back in time and saved him?

"That is correct. Miss Fisher, pay attention next time." Mr Jefferson said.

"Um-Sir, may I go to the restroom?" I asked stuttering a bit.

"Fine, hurry back."

I ran down the halls, sprinting into the bathroom and quickly running to the sink and splashing water on my face.

Is this all real? I need to see Luke. Am I still with Jake? Am I with Luke?

God, I just needed to clear my head. I need a day with just me and my thoughts.

I'm skipping school.

I made my way out of the bathroom, accidently bumping into a tall figure that made my body fall to the ground.

"Oh m-my god! I'm s-sorry!" The figure said offering me a hand. I looked up at the figure to see it was none other than Luke. So he is alive? That is great news. But there is still many more questions I had.

I looked back at the awaiting hand, quickly noticing fresh scars on his wrist. I cringe at the thought of that night. If that night still exsisted anyways. I grabbed his wrist as he pulled me up from the tile floor. I quickly turned his wrist over and pushed up his sleeve. He winced as his eyes grew wide. He tried to pull away, but I wasn't having it.

"Why?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"W-Why What?" He asked playing like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Cut the crap. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I replied. He shut up and looked down at his feet.

"I don't know,  plus why would you care about a band geek like me?" He pushed.

"Because I'm not a dick like the Jake and the others!"

"Did you just call your own boyfriend a dick?" Luke looked amused and slightly shocked.

"Yes, I did. I don't like him anymore anyways, I have my eyes on someone else." I say eyeing him.

"O-oh"

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Wh-what? Psh, me? Nervous? I don't think so." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Meet me out back after school." I said confidently before turning on my heel and walking away.

Now, I just have to wait till this afternoon to get all the answers I'm looking for.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will try to update more often :)

-erin.x