CHAPTER FIVE

Luke and I stood awkwardly in the bathroom. My mind was racing, thoughts zooming around. I couldn't understand the situation. I walked in on Luke trying to kill himself, we kissed, he called me gorgeous. Wow, this has been a crazy night.

As we stood there, I began to take in the situation. There was glass spread across the floor, blood droplets splattered in some places. Luke's blood stained wrists are still dropping blood. His eyes red and puffy, his gaze travelling around like mine. His gaze landed on me. We stood there staring at each other. I admit it wasn't as awkward as you would think it would be. It was actually kinda nice, just to stand there admiring each other's appearance.

Luke cleared his throat, pulling me out of my haze. "Luke... Why did you do this? I never knew you were like, well, this." I said motioning to the situation. He looked at his feet. "It's a long story." He said. "And I've got time. Luke, you know I care right? I have nothing against you. If I did I wouldn't have saved you earlier. In fact, I think I care too much sometimes." I stated, mumbling the last part so he didn't hear. His head snapped up, looking me straight in the eyes,"What did you say?" "I said, I think I care too much sometimes." I repeated, avoiding his glance. I felt a soft hand on my chin, lifting my head. My gaze met his, but not for long, as his gaze kept flickering back to my lips. God I wanted to kiss him so bad. But he was in a vurnerable state. He obviously didn't care about his state of being, as he pressed his soft lips against mine making my eyes flutter shut. I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip, making his way into my mouth. I loved this. I didn't ever know I had feelings for Luke until I thought about my life without him. He pulled away slightly leaning his forehead against mine, breathing heavily. We admired eachother's eyes as we sat there in the peaceful moment.

After helping Luke with his wounds and the mess, he led me out of the bathroom. I sat down on his bed, once again looking around the room. The air felt still in the room as we both waited for the other to talk first.

"When I started high school, I never really found that group of friends, you know the ones you would always sit with at lunch, and hang out in the halls with. I was always alone. I sat alone at lunch, I walked home alone. Until, a couple weeks ago, when the one and only Hayden Fisher decided to sit with me at lunch. I was shocked. I mean I was so used to sitting alone at lunch, that I was so awkward, I didn't even know what to say. I just sat there as you tried to start a conversation with me. You didn't seem to mind though. You just kept asking me questions, and then once you got the clue that I wasn't going to speak, you stopped asking questions, and you just talked about your day, or told me jokes trying to get some sort of reaction out of. I found it so comforting that someone made an effort to actually talk to me. Then later that week rumors started to spread that I liked you or that I was using you. At the time you were with Jake, and so when he heard about this he was pissed. He would beat me up, a lot. Of course at the time you were oblivious. I eventually stopped trying to defend myself. He hurt me once so bad that I was unconcious. People were throwing insults at me. It hurt so much. I just couldn't take it anymore. But that day you saved me, I thought you pitied me and that was the worst thing ever, to have the girl you have liked for as long as you can remember pity you. So that is when I decided I was done being the laughing stock of the Junior class. I wanted to die." I was suprised by his sudden confesion of well everything. He has had a crush on me this entire time? I have always had a small crush on him also. I looked at him, he was still not facing me but I turned him around, crashing my lips to his. He was suprised but caught on quickly, kissing me back passionately.

At that moment I realized that I had more than a small crush on Luke. I was falling for him, hard.

Hey guys okay so I hope you liked this chapter!!! I am still kind of sad that i have barely any comments. I love interacting with my readers! Anyways on the bright side, I have tons of reads! I mean I know it may seem to some people that this isn't a lot but to me it is!!!

You guys are awesome!

I think I thought of a good nickname for my readers! I am going to call you ghosties because you guys are ghost readers! I just think it is cute!

bai bai

erin.x