CHAPTER NINE

Hey guys! Real quick before the chapter begins! I was wondering if someone could make me a trailer? I will give full credit, follow, and a shoutout/dedication to the people who make me one! I would appreciate it so much! If you are interested leave a comment! Also, if you have any questions pm me! When you finish the trailer pm me the link!!!

let's begin...

I was pretty wasted by the time we finished the game. Luke and I were now dancing in what I think is the living room. Music was blaring as I grinded my hips against Luke's crotch area. We were laughing and joking around while we danced the night away.

The sun shone bright through the windows, making my headache worse. I looked around the room, not recognizing it as my own, I looked to my right to see Luke sleeping next to me. I started to get out of bed when I realized I was naked like bare naked. I looked towards Luke now noticing that he was also naked. Great, just great. I mean I'm not complaining, he is really hot. I may or may not have developed feelings for him, but I mean this is a little soon. I slowly got out of bed, grabbing the nearest clothes and throwing them on. I ended up wearing my pants from last night and Luke's band t-shirt he wore yesterday. I shrugged walking downstairs, avoiding piles of trash. I heard voices in the kitchen. I walked in to be greeted by a very tired looking Ashton, Calum, and Micheal. They were all sitting around the counter, drinking water and having very quiet conversations.

I cleared my throat and their heads slowly turned towards me. They smiled and said hello. Ashton handed me some water and an advil. I thanked him before gulping them down. We were all talking, trying to remember what happended last night. My mind was elsewhere when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned to see Luke, we locked eye contact, he gave me the sign asking me to talk with him in the hall. I hesitated but I obeyed and followed him into the hallway. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" Luke asked, looking at the shirt I was wearing. "I-uh-well you see-Ithinkwesortofhadsexlastnight" I mumbled. "What did you say?"Luke asked. "Well I um said that Ithinkwehadsexlastnight."I mumbled once again. "What was that?" Luke asked again. "I think we had sex last night."The words tumbled out of my mouth, before I could stop them. His eyes widened. I swear I saw something in his eyes flicker, as if he was remembering something. Wait a minute..."Luke, do you remember what happened last night after we danced?" I asked. He smirked and slowly nodded his head. "So did we, you know-" He nodded once again. I leaned against the wall my face in my hands."Oh my god...."I started. "Oh no need to apologize. You were great." He said blushing slightly whilst looking at his feet. I could feel my cheeks growing red, as I suddenly took a huge intrest in my fading red painted fingernails. Suddenly, memories of last night flooded my brain. I smiled as I remembered the events. Nothing was forced. I liked that. We had fun.

I just hope this won't affect our friendship or whatever we had going.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! I just want to say holy cow thank you so fricking much for the 114 reads! That is sick!

I think I am going to start doing qotd's! I do hope for responses tho!

qotd: Where are you from?

aotd: I am from the United States! Virginia to be exact!

COMMENT WHERE YOU ARE FROM!!! ALSO SUGGESTIONS FOR MORE QUESTIONS!!!

I LURVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!

~erin.x

bai bai