CHAPTER TEN

a/n at the end

As Luke and I headed back into the kitchen, all eyes were on us. I went over to the fridge, opening it and searching for something to eat. I grabbed an apple, washed it, and then took a huge bite out of it. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the television, flipping through the channels until I found something I wanted to watch.

I heard a quiet conversation going on in the other room.

"Wait, what happened last night?"

"I don't know dude..." Luke said.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I just-I think we had sex mate..." admitted Luke.

I didn't really feel guilty about eavesdropping in on the conversation. I mean, after all it is about me.

"So? I don't see a problem with that."

"I just-" Luke started.

"Dude, all you do is talk about her and now you just don't know? Do you like her? Yes or no?"

"Yeah man I like her a lot. Like I don't think I have ever liked sombody this much. I mean, maybe its because she saved me, but I feel like I have known her and had this huge crush on her forever. Even though she only really noticed me last week..."

"Well then what's the problem?"

"I don't want to ruin my chances with her. Guys, I know this sounds crazy but- I think I love her."

(a/n okay this part gets kind of confusing...So basically she goes back to where the story started except it is different because she saved Luke)

I awoke with a start. I sat up quickly, looking around. What happened? I was now back in Mr. Jeffersons' classroom. Wait, wasn't I just at Ashton's house? Did I save Luke? Is he dead? I looked around to notice that everyone was now in a normal mood, and people were having small conversations here and there as the teacher tried to teach us about something that would be completely useless when I am older and in the quote 'real world'.

"Miss Fisher, Ah I see you are paying attention. Care to tell us the answer to the problem on the board?" Mr. Jeffersons asked.Shit.

"Uhh...72?"

Hey guys! Okay omg, you guys are the best! Thank you sooo much for the 154 reads! It means a lot! Keep up the good work!

Thanks again!

~erin.x