CHAPTER TWO

"Déjà Vu?" I said with a questioning tone. Nothing happened. I repeated the phrase once again with more confidence. A flash of light came from the windows, before everything went black.

.

I woke up with the sun shining through the windows of my room. I turned off my alarm as I climbed out of bed. Something felt different. I didn't know what though. Probably just a hunch. I walked into my closet and picked out random clothing not really caring what I wore to school today. I had picked out some sweatpants and a band tee. I looked in the mirror and shook my head in disapproval. I went back into my closet and grabbed a black skater skirt. I put my hair in a bun and used a bandana as a headband. Okay, I lied I do care what I wear to school. I put on a little bit of makeup, and headed downstairs. My mom had left a note, saying there were pancakes in the fridge, on the counter.

After consuming the pancakes, I grabbed my backpack, and headed out the door. I got in my car, turned on the engine and backed out of the drive way.

I pulled into the parking lot, parking in my usual spot. I locked the car and headed into the school. I reached my locker, and while trying to put in my combination, someone yelled. I turned my head to see a small crowd forming around two people. I walked over, suddenly loosing hope in opening my locker. My heart stopped when I saw who it was.

Jake, my boyfriend, was beating up some other kid. I think his name was Luke. I wondered why before remembering that rumors had been spreading around the school that Luke had a crush on me.

I stepped infront of Luke, sheilding him from any other harm. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked Jake in an angered tone. His eyes softened when he saw me. Lowering his fists he responded,"This little bastard needs to learn a lesson." He glared at Luke. I took this chance to look at Luke. His nose was bleeding, his right eye was beginning to swell, and his lip was busted open. His eyes were dull, he wasn't crying, he wasn't cowering, he just seemed to let Jake beat him, as if this had happened so many times before. "May I ask what lesson he need to be taught?" I asked, looking back at Jake. "He needs to learn to stay away from what is mine." Jake shouted at Luke. Did he just claim I was his? I am not his property. I may be his girlfriend, but I was not his. "Excuse me? I am not yours to claim. In fact I am not yours at all anymore! I dont want a boyfriend that goes around abusing people that have done absolutely nothing wrong!" I shouted. There was now a decent number of the student body crowded around. I am honestly shocked a teacher hasn't come and separated this. "I am done with you!" I spat once more, before the bell rang making students flee to their first block class. I turned to Luke, who was staring at his feet. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded. I knew he was lying.

.................................................

Hey Guys!

Okay sorry for taking so long to update! I was busy. Okay I lied I was "reading"(fanfiction).

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am planning on naming the main character Hayden, or something that is a nuetral name, like it can be a guys name and a girls name.

I need some good first names(that are nuetral like Hayden, Ryan, Reed, Carter etc.) and some last names that go with those.

Thank you guys so reading!!!

adios amigos!

~erin.x