CHAPTER FOUR

Looking over at the clock I sighed. It was 8:00 and Luke still hasn't showed up. I was debating whether to go to his house, considering he is my neighbor. After about ten minutes of debating this topic, I decided I would go to check on him.

On my way down the street many thoughts crossed my mind such as, maybe he forgot, or maybe he decided to take a nap. Perhaps we had decided on meeting at his house instead, even though I could have sworn we said mine. Maybe we were meeting tomorrow instead, no that couldn't be it. All these thoughts were circling my head, while just one thought pulled at the back of my brain. The worst thought, the worst possibility. But yet somehow I believed that it may be true. I don't know why, but I considered this dark thought.

Before I knew it, I was on Luke's doorstep. I rung the door bell, and shortly after Mrs. Hemmings came to the door. "Oh hello dear! What a suprise! How can I help you?" She asked ushering me into the house. "Oh um, I am actually here for Luke. Not like that! We have a project to work on. We were scheduled to meet at my house at seven, but he never showed up." I said shrugging. "Oh, well that is surely not like him. He should be in his room, up the stairs, second door on the right." she said. I nodded my head and thanked her.

I reached Luke's door in a matter of seconds. I was going to knock, but then I heard muffled cries, cries of pain, or maybe cries of sadness, I didn't know. I knocked, no answer. Again, I knocked, again, no answer. I did that a couple more times with the same results, before I finally decided just to go in. It was a decent sized room with a oak desk, dresser, and bookshelf. The bookshelf was not filled with books though. It was filled with records, cds, tapes, and dvds. I was beginning to look through all of them, but stopped when I heard strange noises coming from the bathroom. Okay, what was going on???

I opened the bathroom door with some hesitation, obviously not wanting to see Luke nude or anything. I quickly gasped. Infront of me I saw a sight that I could never unsee. There was Luke, with blood covered wrists, about 15 pills in one hand, a glass of water in the other. "Luke..." I croaked. His head snapped towards me, as his eyes widened, he dropped the glass sending the pieces flying all over the bathroom floor. "Hayden..Wha-Why are you here? You weren't supposed to see this. Oh my god. No no no no no no no-" He started. "Luke.. why? Who did this? Who made you want to hurt yourself, or even kill yourself. Oh my god Luke, why? Was it me? Was it because I stood up for you? I mean I get why you would be embaressed and all because I'm a gir-" I was interrupted by soft lips on mine. I don't know what I was doing, when I started to kiss back. He pulled away. "Sorry, I just I don't know what I was thinking. God I'm an idiot. Why would I kiss you, I mean sure your gorgeous, but I mean in a time like thi-" Once again I cut him off. "Luke, did you just call me gorgeous?" He blushed and nodded. "Wow, nobody has ever said that to me before, well besides my parents but they don't count." He looked shocked. "How could anybody not tell you that your gorgeous? Wait, what about your past boyfriends? They never told you you were gorgeous?" I shook my head," No not really, most of them were assholes anyways, now that I think of it they probably only wanted me for sex." He frowned."Nobody should ever treat a gorgeous, beautiful, sexy girl like you that way. You deserve better, way better." I smiled and shrugged. "Thanks Luke that means a lot to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! DRAMA!!! YAY!! Okay so do you guys ship it because I DOOOO!!! well duh, I wrote it so yeahhhhh. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chappie!

HEY LOOK HERE!!! STOP SCROLLING!! OKAY GOOD I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION! COMMENT SHIP NAMES FOR HAYDEN FISHER AND LUKE HEMMINGS!!! WINNER GETS A SHOUTOUT/DEDICATION!!!!!

so yeah anyways

bai bai

~erin.x