CHAPTER THREE

Hi guys! Okay so first off I want to say thank you for the 30 reads! I know that isn't a lot but it is to me. Anyways, I want you guys to comment how you like the story so far.

I am also thinking about doing something like where one of the readers can write the next chapter, but that won't happen until later on in the book.

I just had 69 words lol im so immature.

I hope you enjoy this update!

..........................................................

I knew he was lying. It was obvious. The way he bit his lip, and didn't make eye contact with me. But I decided not to push him too much. "I'm sorry about him, he is an asshole, I don't even know what I saw in him-"

"It's fine." Luke bluntly said ending my rambling."I'm used to it." His eyes went soft, as if he was remembering all of the times this had happened to him. "Well nobody should be hurting someone like you." I blurted out. His head slowly turned towards me. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What is that supposed to mean?" he asked out of pure curiousity. Oh crap. Why did I say that? "Oh, well...um" I stuttered. He smirked, "Okay then, well I have to get to class. See you later Hayden. Thanks for the help." He said before walking away.

.

"Good Morning! Today we will be getting our partners for the duet project!" Mrs. Thompson exclaimed,"In this project you and your partner will decide on a song and use the techniques we have learned in class to make it into a duet! You will be able to use your own instruments if needed! I will assign the partners, so stop mentally making pairs with your best friends." I chuckled."Okay, Claire you are with Jessie. Kyle with Quinn. Carter with Ashton. Michael with Tess. Calum you are with Ryan. And finally, Hayden with Luke." My eyes went wide, as I stared towards Luke. His eyes were also wide, he looked my way, so now we were both basically staring at eachother with our eyes wide. I couldn't help but laugh. He smiled and laughed too.

"Hey." I said as I sat down next to Luke. "Hey." he responded. Well this was awkward. "So what song do you want to do?" I asked. He shrugged indicating he didn't have a clue what song to do either. "Okay what bands are you into? We could make a list of our favorite songs and then go down the list and eliminating some we don't like." I suggested. He nodded, getting out a pen and paper, we started our list.

After multiple minutes of writing down and crossing out song titles we finally decided we were going to do Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. We agreed that it would be a good duet. "Okay class the bell is going to ring. Start packing up. Oh and be sure you meet with your partner outside of school. You will only have two class periods to work on this in school." Mrs.Thompson said. As expected the bell rang a couple minutes later, announcing that the day was over.

"Hey, look Hayden I wan-"

"Don't even start, Jake. I don't want to hear it." I interupted Jake, slamming my locker as he sighed and walked away. "Hayden!" I heard someone shout. I turned on my heel, seeing Luke running towards me. "Yeah?" I asked. "When do you want to work on our project?" he asked. "Um I am free tonight around 7:00." I said. He nodded,"See you then."

Hey guys! Sorry for the boring chapter! The next chapter will have drama though! BE PREPARED!

Well I will see you next chapter! Remember to Vote and comment!

~erin.x