Chapter 24

"So let me get this straight mister..."

"Kurtz. Kurtz Goldberg representing on behalf of the Aryan Confederacy." The Aryan ambassador said before President Kingsman.

"Very well mister Goldberg. You want us to agree to a lend-lease act with the Aryan Confederacy during a time of war?"

"Indeed." The ambassador responded. "The circumstances that I vas sent under are not vell. Our nation, or vhat can be called a nation at this point, is under the continuous threat of annihilation from the Reich we rebeled from. Our forces are dwindling and at this point ve're now starting to scrape the barrel in terms of materials and human resources. Our nation cannot match the Reich's manufacturing superiority, and casualties of both armed and civilian are only increasing vith each passing day."

"I understand your predicament and request. You're unable to keep up with the Reich, and are calling upon foreign help for production and manufacturing of equipment needed in continuing the fight with thy enemy."

"Indeed." The ambassador confirmed. "Ve're somewhat aware of your manufacturing capabilities based off some of the equipment and vehicles you vield. Ve brought several blueprints with us of various equipment ve need, but are unable to uphold production to make them useful."

"I see. However," President Kingsman started. "should the United States accept and assist you, what's in it for us in return?"

"Ve understand your need for resources." The ambassador answered. "The Fatherland is filled with vast deposits of oil and minerals underneath it's soil that the Reich is using a majority of to their advantage. If we vin this var, a portion of it all is yours."

Kingsman grinned at the ambassador. "Well then mister Goldberg, we have our selves a deal. The United States will not only begin production of all equipment and vehicles needed, but will uphold shipment and escort of all cargo to the Aryan Confederacy while sending willing volunteers to fight on behalf of your people."

The ambassador smiled with glee. "I am forever grateful. An no doubt our Präsident will be as well."

The partnership between the Aryan Confederacy and United States of America began to take fruition, with a public statement sent out regarding the situation at hand and establishing a petition for any willing volunteers wanting to take part in the fighting.

A total of six thousand members part of state militias two thousand retired marines and five thousand retired army signed up to join the fight. Although they would have to fight with discretion and Aryan/German weaponry given how they would receive no support from the states and would have to wear Aryan Confederate uniforms. At this point, the US wanted to avoid getting directly involved in another war for a brief year of peace before deciding to invest it's resources and forces into another war.

Meanwhile, the US had acquired the blueprints of tanks, vehicles, and guns from the Confederacy and were beginning to make use out of them within production facilities established within Cuba. Of course some adjustments had to made to make the blueprints viable for production and a few modifications had been made. Even to this day, the United States of America was the king of manufacturing, with facilities made near fully automated and new technologies developed that improved and increased production capabilities.

3D printing has since come along way in development, with individual parts now being fully fabricated and then assembled together with automated machinery. With haste, the US began developing a large amount of Kar98Ks, MP40s, StG44s, MG42s, P38s, Panzerfausts, Panzerschrecks, and all ammunition required for each weapon. Production lines were also being set up for the production of Panzers, Tigers, and other vehicles with some alterations such as improved munitions and armor composition to increase protection and penetration. Bf-109s, Me-309s, and Me-262s were also put on production with the Me-262s modified with further swept wings for reduction in drag and increase in velocity.