03

"Hey, wake up

"Hey, wake up." I heard faintly. I groaned and stirred before hesitantly opening my eyes to be met with Alex's.

"You bled through your bandage, let me help you change it." She offered, pushing my blanket off of me.

I shivered as I stood, examining the once tan, now dark red bandages that were wrapped around my palm. When we reached the bathroom Alex tapped the counter for me to sit on. I jumped up and watched her as she dug through the cabinets.

When she turned back around I avoided her eyes. I felt her unwrap the old bandages. I hissed when the cold air invaded my wound.

"This is going to sting." She warned before dabbing the cut with a wet cloth.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to remain still as she cleaned it. She finally stopped and I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. Then, she wrapped some new bandages around it while muttering to herself about how it should heal soon enough.

"All done." She said, I remained quiet. She sighed, "Let's just forget about last night, yeah?" She suggested.

I simply gave a nod and she helped me off of the counter, telling me to get dressed and ready so I could accompany her back to the venue.

I made my way into our shared bedroom and to the closet. I took out a tight white short sleeved shirt that had puffy sleeves, a black corset, a thin white skirt with lace trimmings, a khaki skirt, a pair of fishnets, socks, and platform Mary Jane shoes. I slid on the fishnets and socks, followed by my shirt and corset. Then, the white skirt under the khaki. Finally, I put on my shoes along with jewelry and gloves.

I grabbed my purse and made sure I had everything I needed before meeting Alex at the front door.

"Ready?" She asked as I grabbed my headphones and slid them around my neck to rest, "We'll be there all day." She was referring to the venue.

When I nodded she handed me a security lanyard that I could wear so I wouldn't be stopped if I needed to go anywhere. Then, we left.

The drive was quiet, music from the radio playing in the background, and I grew anxious to see Billie again. I played with my rings and twisted them around my fingers until we parked.

It hurt to grab the car door handle, my cut pressing against the wraps. I hoped that it had stopped bleeding or at least was bleeding less because I didn't bring anything to replace the wraps. As I stepped out of the car I looked under my glove to make sure everything was okay before sliding it back down my hand.

I caught up with Alex and walked beside her through the back doors. Unsurprisingly, fans had already started a line in the front which was why we went through the back.

"We're fully staffed again, so there's going to be more people around, but we have to make up for yesterday. Billie has sound check at 2:30 PM, until then you're going to help clean." She explained as we walked down the hallways.