High school romance

"Ne, ne, Uchiha-sensei, I don't understand this can you help me?" Naruto said with an innocent smile.

"Naruto I'm your principal for goodness sake, if there is anything you don't understand go to your homeroom teacher" Sasuke Uchiha said with an irritated sigh. "And get off my desk!" He added when he saw the blonde sitting on top of his desk.

Naruto groaned but got off the desk anyway, before getting behind Sasuke and draping himself on his shoulders. "As the top student that brings Konoha high school honor and glory don't I deserve special privileges at least?!"he demanded.

Sasuke rolled his eyes but nevertheless made no effort to push Naruto off him. The boy would just hug him again anyway. "Such as?"

Naruto smiled mischievously. "Private tutor sessions with you?"

"No" Sasuke shoved Naruto away.

"I'm competing for the quiz bee tomorrow! Give me something for good luck" the blonde crossed his arms stubbornly. Sasuke sighed. "I doubt you'd even need luck, I know you can do it"

Hearing this, Naruto smiled, blushing at him.

"But I'll humor you, what do you want?"

Naruto leaned over the table. "A kiss"

That got him a slap from Principal Uchiha. No he didn't backhand him, Sasuke didn't have the heart to do that, but he did grab the papers on his desk and hit Naruto's face with it, not enough to hurt him but enough for him to back off.

"If you don't stop this inappropriate behaviour Uzumaki I'll be forced to call your parents!" Sasuke warned.

"What parents?"

Oh, right. Naruto is an orphan.

Sasuke sighed and reached for something in his drawer.

"What's that?"

"Your good luck charm" Sasuke gave Naruto a pendant. Not just any pendant, it was the Uchiha family's crest.

Naruto blushed darkly as he admired the pendant. "Can I really have it?" He asked.

Sasuke was amused at how quick Naruto can change from being flirty and confident, to shy and quiet infront of him. He pretended to reach for it back "If you don't want it-"

"No! I love it" Naruto insisted. "I love anything Sasuke gives me" he said to the man.

Sasuke sighed. "By the end of the year you'll be out of my life"

"By the end of the year you'll be dating me" Naruto confidently said.

*

The next day, Naruto bulldozed his way to the competition, and after winning his awards, he bragged to the school about his lucky charm

"This is Uchiha-sensei's gift to my! My principal gave me this pendant! He said I didn't need a lucky charm to win because he believed in me but he gave this to me anyway because he knew I wanted a gift from him!"he bragged over the microphone.

"Isn't that your old pendant that you used to hate?" Kakashi the English and PE teacher asked, facing Sasuke.

The younger man sighed. "Yep. He looked so adorable admiring my pendant" he said with a small smile.

*

One year later, Naruto has graduated as the valedictorian and is now preparing for college.

Sasuke was asked to meet him on the rooftop.

There was Naruto still wearing his toga. He grinned when he saw Sasuke

"It's the end of the year" Naruto said

"Hn"

"I'm no longer your student" Naruto reminded.

Sasuke approached him. "I'm guessing you want to ask me out?"

Naruto flashed him a smile.

Sasuke grabbed his tie and jerked him forward, pressing his lips against Naruto's whiskered cheek.

He let go of Naruto's tie and walked off. "Come see me after summer" he said

"Was that a yes?! Oi Sasuke was that a yes?!"