Sasuke and Naruto's halloween heist part 2

The lights turned back on suddenly, and Sasuke had to suppress a smirk when he saw that the cummerbund that had been hanging off the ceiling just a second ago was suddenly gone, with no trace as to who took it.

He pretended to be shocked. "Who took it?" He heard Kakashi say, and everyone glanced at each other. Sasuke counted the seconds in his head, knowing what would come next.

A computer suddenly turned on from Sasuke's desk. "Over here" Says a distorted, unfamiliar voice, clearly someone was using a voice changer. A familiar face suddenly appeared on the screen.

"Chief Itachi Uchiha" Kakashi says quickly, before Sasuke can say his brother's name himself. The person, Itachi, smiled slightly. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and breathed. The background was plain, and very gray. Was he inside the precinct?

Itachi Uchiha wasn't just Sasuke's older brother, he also carried the title of Chief of Detectives. Why would he participate in their dumb little game? Sasuke's pride flourished. It was all going according to plan.

Itachi held up a familiar cummerbund. "I've already taken the cummerbund quite easily, I'll have it hidden away by the time you see this. Behind my little brother's desk are files and files of unfinished paperwork. For each file you fill out, I'll give you a hint to the belt's whereabouts Itachi Uchiha out" The computer clicked off.

Sasuke looked over at Hinata, who looked back at him. A few more seconds passed before suddenly everyone rushed forward to grab the easiest case files. The Uchiha quickly grabbed one of the files and sprinted off.

*

He stormed into one of the rooms, Hinata quickly followed. Sasuke shut the door quickly and sighed in relief, throwing the file down on the floor, clearly not caring about it anymore.

"That went pretty smoothly, now we just have to wait for him" Sasuke said with a confident smirk

Hinata nodded. "Yes, it's a good plan, Sasuke! I trusted we could pull this off" she said determinedly.

"Everything has to go smoothly tonight. You have no idea how much I have riding on this heist" Sasuke breathes out.

A few minutes later, their mysterious guest finally arrived. The person was tall, wearing an all black get up, his hood pulled down "Finally you're here"

The person pulled off their hood to reveal....Itachi? No. He looked exactly like Itachi, but only because of his disguise.

The figure messed his hair back up and grabbed a cloth, wiping the make up off his face

He wiped away the lines on either of his eyes, pulled off the black jacket to reveal a dark purple sleeveless shirt. It was impossible to tell it wasn't Itachi in the video, but in person, it was clear.

Obito Uchiha was much taller anyway

"Thanks" Sasuke said, reaching for the cummerbund Obito had held in his hand. He just nodded slightly, about to hand it over to his distant cousin.... Before smirking

Suddenly Sasuke felt a hand grab his wrist before he could grab the cummerbund. Before he could even react, a handcuff clamped around his wrist, and secured the other cuff on a nearby filing cabinet.