Sasuke and Naruto halloween heist part 3

Sasuke barely paid Obito any mind, still desperately trying to find a way out of these cuffs.

He groaned, and stopped struggling for a moment. "I'm going to have to 127 Hours this, aren't I?"He slammed his forehead against the cabinet in frustration.

"You'll cut off your arm?" Obito asks, fiddling with the key that would fix all of his problems right now in his hand. Sasuke lifted his head and glared at the man.

"That's how it ends? I got bored and my rental period expired" Sasuke mumbles, turning his head so his cheek can rest on the cabinet instead. Obito just nodded.

"I thought he wiggled out"

He sighed and looked at Obito again, then at the key. "Obito...I'll pay you twice what Hinata did" He said suddenly, the idea popping into his head. Frankly, he's annoyed it didn't come to mind sooner

Obito would probably do anything for a price. That's why it was so easy to involve him in these stupid heists of theirs.

"Seventy five thousand" the older man says, holding up the key.

Sasuke just groaned and nodded. Obito used the key to unlock the handcuff from Sasuke's wrist.

He rubbed his wrist slightly, the feeling of the handcuff being gone was just so freeing.

Obito was still standing there staring at him. "I....don't have seventy five thousand on me right now Obito. I'll pay you it all another time" he promised

"You better" Obito warned, showing Him a voice recorder in one hand

Sasuke grimaced slightly. "Horrible idea" he slapped himself in the face before rushing out of the room as quickly as possible.

*

Kakashi cautiously opened the door of the precinct, stepping outside into the dark, cold air of the city.

He waited a few moments before hearing a familiar pitter patter of a certain four-legged accomplice coming to gift the police captain with a very special and ornate present.

Kakashi looked down at his dog Pakkun standing in front of him, bending over slightly to grab what it was hanging in its mouth. Realization set in and his mouth curved into a slight smile.

"This isn't even the cummerbund. This is just a normal cummerbund" He observes, looking down at the dog. The dog looked back at him, wagging its tail as if it didn't just shatter Kakashi's spirit.

"And you're not even Pakkun!"

Kakashi scoffed, dropping the useless object from his hand.

The dog beside him sat down and whined. Kakashi looked down at the animal before sighing and letting his hand comb through its soft fur. "I'm very disappointed in you" He mumbled.

He's not very worried about where his real dog might be. Despite the fact that the Halloween Heists brings out the worst in everyone, they loved Pakkun too much to bring him any harm just to win the heist.

That and dog abuse was crazy! Who would do such a thing?

*

Sasuke ran as fast as he could to the surveillance room. The dark room was completely empty. The only light coming from the glow of the many screens showing the current security camera footage from around the precinct. Every room was visible