Murderous romance

Sasuke sighed as he cleaned up the mess. He aggressively wiped the blood splatters on the wall. It was annoying when his victims get handsy and fight back, couldn't they just sit still and make his job easier? Cleaning blood was really difficult, especially large amounts.

He grunted in approval as he admired the now shiny shimmering floor, as well as the well polished wall. Once he was a hundred percent sure there weren't any evidence left to find, he took a shower in his victim's bathroom, stuffed his dirty, blood stained clothes in his bag, and stole some new cleaner clothes from his victim's closet.

Not like a dead man would have any use for them anyway.

After he was cleaned up and in his new clothes, he prepared to head home.

Tomorrow he plans to murder the doctor Sakura Haruno. Despite her noble background and peppy personality on the outside, Sasuke knew her for who she really was. She is a drug addict behind closed doors, and so he has to kill her.

A disgusting person like her does not deserve to breathe in the same world he's in.

Aside from being a drug addict, his informant also tells him that the only reason she even got her job at the hospital was because she slept with the hospital's owner.

He slightly smirked as he imagines her terrified face when he finally kills her.

He whistles a bit as he walks the dead silent street into the night.

Another crime committed by 'Karasu'

*

The next evening, Sasuke follows a giggling drunk Sakura into her home. He had pretended to accidentally bump into her at a nightclub.  He flirted with her a bit, it didn't even take long for him to get an invitation back to her place. This should be quick and easy.

Still, Sasuke felt an odd sensation. Like something was wrong.

"Sasuke-kun! Excuse me a little bit... I need to freshen up" Sakura said sweetly, fluttering her lashes. Sasuke merely nodded with a smirk. She happily skipped off to probably where the bathroom was.

He waited for a few minutes, before slipping some sleeping powder into her drink and then mixing it.

Sasuke waited for her to come back.

He was startled by a loud 'thud' sound coming from the other room.

"Maybe she passed out because she already had too much to drink" he wondered out loud. "In that case, I might as well get this over with"

He quietly went to the direction Sakura had gone to.

He saw a glimpse of blonde hair and then saw it disappear. "What the hell?" He frowned and entered the room.

Inside was a blond male wearing a japanese fox mask, dressed in orange and black. He held a bloody metal pipe in his hand.

The stranger whipped his head to Sasuke's direction.

Sasuke remained unfazed. Though he did felt a little annoyed someone stole his prey. "Who the hell are you?"

The blond twirled the pipe in his hand like a baton. "Are you her boyfriend?"

Sasuke made a disgusted face. "No"

"Well sorry but, I can't have any witnesses"

"I don't even know what you look like"

The blond removed his mask, revealing a cute tanned face. His eyes were the color of the deep ocean, and Sasuke felt like drowning into their depths. The blond had a cute button nose and lovely plump pink lips, Sasuke felt his tongue dart out a little bit to moisten his dried lips.

On either of his cheeks were three thin scars that resembled whiskers.

"There, now you've seen my face" the blond smirked, and swung at him. Sasuke managed to catch the pipe. "Is that all?" He taunted with a smirk of his own.

The blond growled and kicked his stomach, sending him tumbling and hitting the wall. The blond attacked again, but this time Sasuke managed to duck and roll.

For a while they only had hand to hand combat, but eventually Sasuke grabbed a chair and smashed it to pieces, and used it's broken leg as a weapon. The blond and him swung at each other with their 'swords'

"There's!" Sasuke ducked "really no fucking need for you to kill me!" He parried.

"Give me one good reason why not bastard!" The blond growled.

"I was going to kill her too" Sasuke dropped. The blond raised a skeptical brow. But then he laughed. "I'm not stupid! It looked like you were gonna fuck her! Not kill her" he swung at Sasuke again, but the raven haired make caught his pipe and yanked it out of his hands.

"Do you not have any idea who I am?" Sasuke demanded.

The blond shrugged. "Not a clue"

"I'm Karasu" he revealed with a smirk.

"And I'm Kurama" the blond proudly said.

These two were the most wanted serial killers in Japan. Sasuke was known as Karasu because he always left a drawing of a crow, as well as the kanji for crow, made from the blood of his victims on the wall.

The blond, who's real name was Naruto, was given the name Kurama after the legend of their city about a demon fox.

"You're Kurama?" Sasuke blinked. "You're Karasu?" Naruto gaped. Then, the two dropped their fighting stances and weapons. "Well, I think we can work something out" Naruto decided.

"Like?" Sasuke asked.

"How about we work as a team?" Naruto offered with a smirk. "We can alternate on different methods of killing our victims,  not to mention cleaning up afterwards would be much faster"

Sasuke thought about it. It does sound like a good deal. "I'm in" he said. But then his eyes narrow and he points a threatening finger at Naruto's chest. "But if you ever stab me in the back..... I will fucking stab you in the heart... Clear? Dobe?"

Naruto's eyes flashed. "I'm not a dobe!" He pouted, cutely. Sasuke resisted the urge to pinch his cheek. "Right, then" he turned to the still unconscious pink haired woman. Her steady rising and falling of her chest indicated she was still alive.

"So how do you wanna do this?"

"Well... " Naruto trailed with a cruel look.

"Maybe this dobe won't be a burden after all... He's kinda cute actually, now that I got a good long look at him"

Naruto told him his sadistic plan, to which Sasuke agreed.

They both shook Sakura awake.

"Wakey wakey~ Sakura-chan, rise and shine" Naruto said in a sing song voice.

Sakura's eyes fluttered open. When she saw Sasuke and Naruto's sadistic grins, she started screaming and crying.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and stuffed a rag in her mouth to shut her up. "You're voice is so annoying! It was a nightmare putting up with you the entire time at the club!" He hissed.

"I know! How about you cut her tongue off first? That way she wouldn't be able to alert the neighbors with her shitty ear splitting screams" Naruto offered him his knife.

They both laughed and glared down at Sakura.

"This teme isn't so bad... And it's a bonus that he's really easy on the eyes.. My new apple of my eye--or eye candy? Yeah I much prefer eye candy" Naruto thought.

The two of them had a grand time torturing and killing Sakura.

At first they enjoyed the tears on Sakura's eyes, their hearts fluttering with pride as she looked at them with fear and pleading for mercy. But pretty soon their enjoyment shifted to each other's cruel and sadistic laughter, the new reason for their hearts fluttering was the sight of each other's bright smile as they murdered the poor woman.