Sinful love Part 1

Naruto blushed as his stomach decided to grumble. Now, at any other time, he wouldn't really care. He would just make some ramen. But not today. Oh no, not this time. Because this time, he was hiding in a tree, secretly watching his boyfriend Sasuke train.

The young Uchiha was sweaty all over, making Naruto hum and sway just a bit, his dark little mind conjuring up images of him and Sasuke. This one involves a bed, a whip and some cream, he giggles to himself as he continues to watch.

He was hiding behind the leaves of a tree, sitting on a thick branch.

He didn't bother hiding his chakra. He wanted to let his beloved know that he was there, watching him. And sure enough he saw Sasuke's eyes widened a fraction, and he started smirking.

do you know what torture he inflicted on our poor Naruto?

He took off his shirt, showing pale white, glistening skin, hard muscles, and a well toned stomach. As you may have guessed, Naruto was heaving, face red, and he had been for a good ten minutes. "Sly bastard" he thought.

He was really lucky. He in fact considers himself the luckiest of all to have caught the eye of the handsomest boy in Konoha.

Sasuke is his, his his and only his

Those bitches and whores can throw them selves at Sasuke's feet for all they care. Sasuke wouldn't bat an eye, just kick them away or insult them with the most degrading names. Naruto loved the cold and hateful look his Sasuke would send to those pathetic women

The complete opposite of the lustful, loving devoted one he'd send to Naruto.

Though they hadn't had sex yet, in the four months they've been dating. But they sure had a blast reading each other with flashes of skin and suggestive touches.

He always felt like exploding every time Sasuke touched him, he was so sensitive.

But don't get Naruto wrong he wasn't a pushover. He'd get the Uchiha all hot and bothered too, sometimes even abandoning him mid make out session to deal with a boner all alone.

"Well well Naruto, what are you doing here?" He felt a warm breath against his nape.

Sasuke's breath was causing Naruto to shiver in pleasure, something that did not escape Sasuke's eyes.

"I was in the neighborhood, thought I'd drop by" he excuses with a grin.

"Without saying anything? And in a tree?" He lightly bit Naruto's ear

Unfortunately for Naruto, this was only the beginning of the torture.

First, Sasuke started with just nibbling on his ear, and then he went down to placing butterfly light kisses down his neck until he found the point where Naruto's shoulder and neck met. That junction just so happened to be one of Naruto's 'spots,' and Sasuke bit down until he drew blood.

Naruto hissed, but Sasuke licked the spot until it stopped bleeding, then, suddenly, he pushed Naruto up against the trunk of the tree and started anew with an onslaught of kisses on Naruto's collarbone.

Letting out a moan, Naruto tilted his head back to give Sasuke better access. Sasuke moved his way up his neck, and lightly traced Naruto's jaw line.

Sasuke smirked at Naruto. His shirt was a bit to the right and hanging off his shoulder, which was covered in hickeys. His hair was disheveled and he had a slight pout on his face.

Then--

"SASUKE-KUN!" a familiar harpy screeched. Naruto and Sasuke groaned.

Sakura Haruno, Sasuke's number one fan, biggest stalker, a nightmare, desperate bitch, and the biggest pest ever. Naruto nuzzled Sasuke's neck while Sasuke pulled him to his lap. "I'll get rid of her" Naruto sighed.

"Or we could just hide?" Sasuke offered. "No she won't stop until she haves you" Naruto reminded. "Stubborn bitch" he growled the last bit, making Sasuke smirk.

He watches his boyfriend jump off the tree and land in front of Sakura.

The girl had a picnic basket in hand.

"Oi! Naruto where's Sasuke-kun?" She demanded stomping towards him. "You're always hogging him these days"

"Because he's my boyfriend" Naruto reminded. Sakura laughed at him "Oh--pfft, please! Don't be delusional Naruto! Just because a person hangs out with you a few times and gives you pointers during training doesn't automatically make them into you, much less in a relationship with you" she smirked smugly.

"I could say the same to you, just because Sasuke corrected your form one time doesn't make him in love with you"

That got him a kick in the shin from the pink haired nightmare. Sasuke bristled at the sight, making a mental note to dye all her clothes orange and cut all her hair in her sleep as revenge. Seriously why can't they just kill her?! He wants to kill her so badly!

"If only she wasn't that old hag's student.... Tsunade doesn't even really care about her anyway! Naruto's her favorite!"

"Now tell me where you're hiding Sasuke you useless idiot! Or else!" Sakura threatened. Naruto would have rolled his eyes at this empty threat, because he can so easily main her if he really wanted. But he still needs to keep up his act as the stupid, naive, dumbass blonde.

"Besides" he reasoned with a dark giggle. "When the day comes... Sasuke and I will have a blast ripping her up and watching her bleed. The useless bitch" he thinks with sinful pleasure. He smiles ever so sweetly at Sakura

"He's bathing by the river"

"He is?!" Lust clouded the young girl's eyes. Naruto felt his canine elongate. Immediately the girl ran to the direction Naruto pointed.

Sasuke jumps down from the tree and wraps his arms around his Naruto.

"Naruto" he cooed, attempting to cheer up his boyfriend. "It won't be long Naruto... Then we'll be outta here"

Naruto grins at this.

The two spent the entire afternoon arousing each other on the grass without much care for anything else.

Sasuke plans to teach the pink harpy a lesson for hurting his dobe.