day 1 Lockdown

On 13 May 1955, in St. Peter's Square in Vatican City, Pope John Paul II was shot and killed by Arshin orel orleg a russian mercenary while he was entering the square. The Pope was struck twice and suffered severe blood loss. Arshin was apprehended immediately and later sentenced to life in prison by an Italian court. While only a few years from the second World War, the thought is that Arshin is somehow attached to the investigation of the World European witch trials that were used to bring about the last of the deathknights and the European magic artifacts brought on by aleister crowley and adolph hitler its been 5 years later Caleb is 21 years old, little Kali is 19, Selena is slightly older than 20. 

Twas a calm but cool overcast day as I looked out the window of a barred cell in the city questions formed as I ponded my past life as a creak of a door opened and a blubbering young woman was crying and whimpering as a pair of guards pulled her and fought her and eventually struck her in the jaw with the butt of their gun and knocked her out and then they dragged her out. I peered out the window and sure enough, the woman was taken to a massive wooden contraption with a giant vertical pole with a horizontal beam, also known as the gallows pole.

A sigh escaped my lips and watched in curiosity as the one who was taken out and had her hands tied behind her in silence. It was at that point I looked away as the sound of a large creak echoed. I dared not look again and sighed. So this was how it ended for me? Waiting for when the bell begins to chime Reflecting on my past life that didn't have much time

'Cause at 5 o'clock, I will be given the same sentence

The sands of time for me were running low. Sighing I looked out another window, also barred and watched in the direction of Italy a story untold and now unfolding and ending.

As my chains creaked on the floor I hear a sound like a massive eerie creak and when my head turned softly I see a priest, and a pair of guards ready to take me to get judged.

It doesn't look good to me. What was my crime? Ahh, my friend, I believe it's best I tell my tale to someone before, well before I vanish from this world listen well my friend for I will only be able to tell this story once.....

The Prodigal Son 2:The Outcast Returns

Day 1-Lockdown

Its been a couple of years since we were attacked by the two mercs in the small area of Venice Italy. I've by now fully healed, and am in the process of training with Aurora and Mikhail, I mean Armand and Aurora. I'm not used to working with dual weaponry. I was always a polearm, but it wasn't too long before It was quickly noted that I could form one out of my blood.              Armand, of course, stopped me before I could solidify it, so I had to train with these ancient metal folded athames. I swing the left blade and slice open an orb of energy leap at Aurora and come down on her, though she dodged me and I slammed into Armand's clutches as he leaped into me with his knees and we crashed into each other.   I crashed on the grass on my back, and I rolled back onto my stomach, and looked at him with a smile but I winced. 

ok, I lied I wasn't healed from the last bout but I couldn't just lay in bed all day judas wouldn't allow it and neither would I, Oh just in case you've just picked this up Its Ciaran aka Caleb Night. I'm an inspiring Warlock, 21, a mage that hunts those in the shadows while working undercover dark magic. I'm a double crosser of the shadows, If you haven't read my story go back and read "trials of fire and water" but until then a little Q&A about my lineage can't hurt; I was the eldest of  three younglings, my littlest adopted Sister Kali is currently 3 years younger she lives here in Venice with her girlfriend Sarah and my close friend and mentor's sister, our middle Selena is two years younger and is currently in Russia practicing to get a hold of whoever is after our lives.

 I'm currently living underground at the Hotel Savoia&Jolana because we got a sense when we got back here that Alexis was pulling a fast one to get us killed, why?  we don't know yet, we don't even know if it is Alexis, but Alexis is part of the Regio crime family along with Gabriel. I tangled with both so if she's capable, for sure shes causing this kind of mayhem. for now, I'm training in the city of Venice staying with Armand and Aurora. Judas told me the day I came in that I would have to stay to heal, by the time I felt better a couple years passed, then on the television, a news report came in that Rome, aka the Vatican, had been attacked and that Pope John Paul II was shot in St. Peter's Square in Vatican City it wasn't known how but a B.A.P(Browning Automatic Pistol) was found in the street, and the apprehension was quick, the male, Jason ripper knew as Arshin of the alpha Wolves Russian special forces was captured in mid turnover and caused us to go into lockdown at the Hotel Savoia&Jolanda.

 like I said we're never getting out of here. However questions came up in my mind about this character, Arshin was according to investigations, part of the Russian Alpha wolves, a team of special ops in Russia, unsure of if this meant anything it caused me to want to get a hold of him, question him, the coincidence was too great could he be attached to my sister? This line of thinking causes me to miss a block, and I get a massive shock to my chest and I get blown clear into a wall hard, and slam the back of my skull and shoulders nto the marble, I land and freeze as my spine lines up with the wall. I don't know if I cried but the pain was great if you've ever slammed your back into a fence, a wall, or a tree you know the pain I'm dealing with. I'm frozen as my body rides through the pain, its unbearable and it doesn't help I don't have the time to rest because as we speak Aurora is on my left and Armand is in my 12:00.

"Caleb we can't dawdle we need to train you up, if something happens when you get back there that could be avoided by us training you I'm gonna feel really bad," Aurora said, sighing and sheathing her rapier, and Armand did the same and they both grabbed me and lifted me up

I wince as my spine screams at me for moving, it just made the already pain worst.

"Maybe we need to stop, you look like your taking a harder beating than originally thought"

I wince and breathe hard and grip them and lift myself on my feet.

"N-No..I-I-I'm F-F-Fiine I....I can...I can keep going" I breathe hard and turn around and my legs catch and I blackout again damn it again I overdid it, I really need to learn my limit.