day 9 Alpha wolf playing chess

I opened my eyes and I was in something like a funhouse, mirrors surrounded me as I walked into a curtain of sorts, IM holding myself under control. I sense Dread, and danger as I travel under a circus tent that holds different items of sacrifice death destruction executions but they are all inside the mirror every which way I looked into a mirror I saw myself being sacrificed, I ran along the hallway of the mirror till I got to the end of the hallway and I was shocked to see...alexis on one side and Gabriel on the other and behind me judas and Aimee? What was she doing there? I seemed to be surrounded that's when I looked back as I heard a massive roar and when I looked behind me I saw a beast and not just a beast but a beast special to me I know that well it was a chimera of a lion leopard and wolf i know the implication well it will be my downfall into the underworld if I dont slay this beast. but why was I seeing them? Why was I seeing these mirrors? And last, why am I constantly running into these two? The beast stepped forward towards me gently and rushed at me and started swiping in my direction and I did what I should I walked forward towards it and just before we collided...

My head collides with the the hard wooden flooring of my room I didn't realize how far Id moved through the night, but given the fact that I fell off the bed, It should be obvious now, though I have to say I'm lucky after a dream like that. I sighed and blinked my bright emerald orbed vision blurring then clearing and I saw my room, my head was at the foot of the bed when I crashed out. leaned up into a sitting position and looked into the mirror again, and once again only saw my reflection but once again I felt like the mirror showed something else, that's when my dream back to me but not the night before, no that wasn't true the past few days came in pieces, I remembered the reflection of the image of Alexis of that Im not certain still, the omen of the Banshee, the meet twice of Cleo, or as it cloe? She said what did she say? Mirrors? But our mirrors are used for surveillance you shouldn't worry about these mirrors they just keep an eye on you..how are you feeling my dream came back to me about mirrors the reflection of Alexis, Gabriel, of the different versions of me in the mirror...I shot back to my body and blinked. I got up on my feet walked over to the mirror and touched it it was cold to the touch, made of glass silver and it was heavy. I sighed and walked over to the door and checked it it was still locked and bolted I sighed and scowled. Mirrors...again visions came back to me that strangely came to me the vision of the water I scryed... that's right whatever spell is happening to me the scrying I have been making wasn't affected I internally grabbed the inner link and it led me to a conversation that was that I had forgotten or was I drugged?

"You can't tell me you believed in such creatures? Vampires? Witches? I think you watched too many novels, no for right now we're just getting to know one another maybe the goal of our priestess will come forward soon as long as you follow your moves, but dont tell one another because not everyone wants to join our military a lot of them just want shelter, You however, Ive saw your...skill you knew how to fight, maybe some MMA in your background?" and I nodded, and slightly tilted my head to the side. "Perhaps, but I can't show my true skill until I know what your goals are..." she nodded and smirked, and shook her head left to right slightly. "You know how to play chess or is it poker? You got to know when to hold your card so we have to keep testing you, until we see your best and that was your best then I can't wait to see your best because that was pretty good" I scowled and raised my eyebrow. "Is Lady..." and she nodded her head slightly. "Faraon" and I nodded. Is she "about my height, reddish purple hair, wearing leather and leggings and boots?" and she nodded. "That's her. why did she come by?" "Just checking on how you're doing oh you were hungry or else you wouldn't have eaten it all naturally the drug was about to affect you about now how much can you remember?" and"Mirrors? But our mirrors are used for surveillance you shouldn't worry about these mirrors they just keep an eye on you..how are you feeling" My world started to spin I collapsed on my bed....asleep. My world jumped back to me and I was starting to put 2+2 together I walked over to the mirror picked up one of my dishes and aimed at the mirror just as the decision to blind the only view in my room..and then something came back to me...that very first time that I was discussed with Cleo.... "my name is Cleo..or Cloe whichever one prefer, yes I'm your handler I saw you earlier on the cage you should some strong skills in hand to hand, we are looking for some strong fighters in our militia" I put the dish down from deciding to smash the mirror and if Im right blind them from seeing me...then I had a different thought I smirked to myself and saw the image of Nox in my mirror and it nodded slightly. "You thinking outside the box now Caleb You see the way out....keep going" I scowled then stood up and walked over to the mirror ad said "OK, CEO, you got my attention, I'm interested in knowing more about your proposition about the private militia" and that's when the mirror's reflected a woman and I knew it was her, she wore boots, leather, she had reddish purple hair and brown eyes she looked over at me and smiled. "AH, Caleb was it? you figured out the puzzle that we gave you, It has been a good couple of days, and your intel whatever you were doing on your bed, and in your room gave you the answer now to show you the truth of the mirror. We'll see you soon" That's when the girl vanished and the mirror opened up into a doorway that I entered after this time arming myself with my knives and books this time I wasn't going to get handled I entered into the mirror world and it led into a tunnel done but to where? And what?