day 6-Back on the road

EOD 5- Back on the road it didn't take long for everyone to be taken into the city of Venice, and although we were given quite a bit of praise by the survivors, just knowing we survived, brought a family back together and saved a whole bunch of people was enough for me, and as we were leaving on our own at the end of the night, we were all alone we were all discussing, "Judas I think to miss aurora deserves the win for most control of this fight" Aurora looked at me almost shocked. "Me dear Caleb why? I did what I could" and Judas looked back at her. "NO he's got a point, instructing me and Caleb to hit the creatures behind the knees with our speed spell was genius and it brought us the win, I agree the battles are yours my dear" Armand smiled and leaned in and kissed her. "Well done dear chalk this up to more skill you possess" I nodded and suddenly I was out, I must have been pretty tired from being in all the challenges when I came to Judas was pushing me awake. "Caleb wake up we are at the car we are heading back to Rome" My eyes flicked awake and I looked at him. "Are you sure? Is that wise? With everything that happened?" He nodded and looked towards the sunset it was beautiful, and a sigh passed over me. And he looked at me. "Do you not want to go back to Rome?" I sighed and looked at him. "Honestly I have an obligation we have to go back on the road, I owe someone a good beating" he smirked and nodded. "Alexis, and Gabriel you sure don't change guy, well hop in the car then" I nodded and climbed off the boat headed past the point of the Venice closure headed into the parking structure, and sighed, it was happening we were leaving Venice, it was about time. As I opened the door and climbed in I sighed and waited it was cold, He also climbed in, and within minutes we were back on the road, heading the way we came back home there was a lot of work when I got back...