day 13. the aftermath

I woke up in pain the next morning, in my bed, my aura vibrating. as the last night came to mind. My arms were hard to lift, they felt like they were weighted , my legs felt like they were jelly. I leaned up with such strength missing. I sighed did I really expel that much energy coming from my body? And I heard "You summoned me at full force, you nearly bled out twice after nearly cutting a vein twice even in the dark you need an inventory of where you are cutting, you only need a few drips to summon me properly but you also took the street of being stabbed and slashed. Any number of these issues alone would expel a great deal of energy; you were only supposed to do some light sparring punches kicks, muay Thai, and wrestling no you had to go overboard. she even said you weren't supposed to go overboard" and I sighed and leaned up on my feet, wincing, stretching my body to get to my feet that's when I heard a knock on the door and I called "Enter" and the most unlikely person entered my room; Cleo and I blinked "what do you want?" I growled at her and she widened her eyes at me "whoa turn the fire down a bit I came to check up on you we went at it pretty hard last night" and I nodded. I leered at her 'Yeah and now you want to gloat because you got me to faint? And she closed her eyes and shook her head "I wasn't competing with you that was a lesson, not a competition this was what Judas was worried about, you too competitive even in lessons I didn't want to go that far I warned you that we weren't supposed to go that far when we said it was till third blood I thought we were doing knife or swordplay and yet that? we technically didn't even get to second blood from either of us- we got a shot each we weren't even supposed to draw blood now look at you you nearly died in the octagon because you kept drawing blood you need to learn when to either give up or take times out" and I nodded "you have the summon of Morgana lay fae, it was the first time that Nox had a fight" and She nodded "The fact that you summoned your familiar to fight you showed you dont know how to judge the right time to battle I summoned Morgana because you summoned him, I would have been fine just battling with arms and legs" and I huffed and winced and she scowled slightly "See that weakness in your arms and legs is a sign you overdid it that the equivalent of you maxing out three times in weightlifting Maxing out a deadlift or squat creates an immense amount of strain and stress on the body—and not just on the muscle groups you think you're targeting. This is especially true on energy and mana, which load and expels the chakras, taxing your central nervous system" I winced and nodded she nodded "So you blame me for going my all?" and she shook her head again saying "No you going your all is what I needed you to do for me to see where you are in skill and in the aura. You have alot of it, but its the equivalent of skill versus talent. Still, I think you heard that from Judas you indeed have alot of talent but no control, you summoned your familiar, you summoned your power, you attacked to kill....but your control is small your time and place is not in your control, even when you see you swing on adrenaline, emotion danger...you need to learn to stay calm to know when to fight to know who to fight and when" and I nodded "How any levels did grow from that?" and She looked at me and grabbed a card fro her pocket and hit me with it "a level for last night your level three.. Judas would be proud...but he would also be worried about you,, Now get your rest because we wanted to finish what we had last night..I hope my words today will sink in...just remember if all follow fails "haste makes waste" she giggles slightly at me kisses me on the cheek and turns and walks back towards the door before saying "I can sense you staring again" and my door closes behind her...I had no energy left so I crashed out as soon as my head hit the pillow..