day 7 captured Part II; mirror combat

I fell in line, I had to I couldn't remember anything, I couldn't do anything, I had no clue where Judas was I just watched as the guys and girls traveled through the mansion, but. were they captured or attending? Was it a castle? A mansion? Something in between? I just walked through the walls of the built-up prison. Now the issue is. Why were the others in shackles? This was weird I travelled down the stairs to the bottom floor, then further down into the underground where there were cages. Cages? Why? There was no one but the people who seemed to file into the cages, and across from me was a mirror-like in my room I have a feeling the one in my room. "nox..Why are there mirrors here?" I thought out loud and at first, he appeared in the reflection looking at me a white Wolf with a black crescent moon on its forehead and looked at me "I am unsure, Safe to say it's not a good thing, and I'm sure mirrors in a cage only give reasons to wor-" suddenly the mirror began to glow and that's when I heard the steps and suddenly what seemed like a shadow stepped forward out and it was the blond-haired enemy, sure I can call her that Alexis, wait what was she doing here? When the illuminating light subsided Alexis was in front of me sure as sin, the fact that I say that with such cavalier shows my distrust in the church, "Alexis what you doing here of all places to be didn't I have enough of-" she cut me off as she leaped at me and nearly kicked my head off, but only got me in the chest with such force that flew me into the side of the cage, ow ok that's it" I got up and cursed as I realized that I didn't have my knives. Was this the point of taking away my knives I looked at her and as I aimed a hand at her Suddenly Something stopped me inside, but what? Who did that? Then I realized a voice had jumped into my head...not Nox.." I then stopped and again got a kick to the chest and slammed again into the cage. Crap that was the second time I was kicked into the cage, I impacted my shoulders, and back against the metal and a sharp pain screamed at me as soon as I hit the metal when I looked back, the spikes of the metal cage had pierced into my back, I felt blood leaking down my shoulders and pain screamed at me I got up and looked behind me and saw spikes what was this? I got up and spoke. "Who spoke? who ? " that's when I heard 'You idiot it's Judas, who else would you think?" and I blinked "Judas who why?" I said as I kept dodging the strikes from Alexis who was only using kicks and punches..but not magic?" I looked and got punched in the face and I fell back slightly but stayed on my feet. "Damn, it's Judas where are you why are you not by my side" That's when I heard "Caleb..think why would Alexis attack you physically and not magic?" again I kept fighting back then I realized what he was getting at. "The one that captured me is gauging my power.." suddenly I heard "This is why I didn't show myself to you..." Alexis was doing her best to fight me and so far she had kicked me in the chest 3 times making me fly into the back 3 times and one of those was a land into spikes. I sighed and got up and gain I heard Judas's voice. "Are you going to get kicked in the chest AGAIN Caleb?" I heard a slight chuckle come from My inner spirit and that made me mad.t That's when I took a deep breath and my eyes sharpened at Alexis her blonde hair, her small but muscular size. She was entirely built for battle. I sighed and leaped into the air as Alexis ran at me and leaped again, coming down with a shotgun fist and I was NOT going to let this hit. I leaped and took her arm aiming for my body and face and Spun her towards the wall where she crashed into the wall. 1 to 4. That wasn't gonna stand from here on out, I sighed cracked my knuckles and Alexis started to walk this time, a sign she was going to get serious, I dont know what she was doing here but I was gonna settle this score from way back. I stepped forward towards her and delivered the punch to the side of her face, and then a back fist, she backed up and that was when I saw something, a crack, a crack? In her jaw? It only appeared for a second then it seemed to "vanish" I growled, and leaped forward as she stepped forward towards me and I swung a couple of kicks to her middle, she took the first two, then grabbed my leg and we both fell to the floor as she tried to put me in a leg lock, wondering where she was able to do that. When we went down I aimed another kick at her and pulled her back to my feet. When she backed up she seemed to just stare at me, slightly I dont know what was going through her head. "Alexis you fought hard, but I was often told not to forget the reason why you fight, and I know your game so why do you fight?" She just looked at me and that was what I needed to know....ir wasn't Alexis. "Judas it's not Alexis, someone is Gauging my power on using her...but what is she doing here" She leaped at me again and this time I gave it my all she came down right into my knee as I backed up and leaped into her and brought my knee into her jaw and chest and heard a CRACK,,,, that's when she dropped into tiny pieces of glass, and mirror. I looked over at the mirror and it had a massive spider fracture in it I looked over at the others who were still fighting but they were all looking at me. The cage opened and I exited the cage and walked out, sweat and blood pouring down my body, I think I think I got a black eye that's when I stepped past someone and got a piece of paper it was too fast before I could see who it was, I walked back to my room to get looked at...