day 5 more than we could bargain for

DAY 5. More than we could bargain for

I nodded and looked ahead. "Yeah judas told me it not lost me on me this is next level shadow"

Mikhail nodded and aurora put her hands out and veiled us, whatever demonology was gonna come out is gonna be potent so it's best that aurora uses her shield to protect us.

We were bracing inside, ready for whatever was coming, Mikhail looked over at us stroked his thigh, as did Aurora, and looked over at us. "Ready this building is known to have its own defenses or else we wouldn't have trouble getting to it", be prepared and lets not" At that moment, there was a massive rumbling coming from under the water, at that moment Aurora and Mikhail leaped forward and struck i the body of a giant Serpent's body and leaped off and landed on the water and in the instant jumped and landed on the boat as the creature turned and growled, or hissed and lifted up and swing its massive tail causing a huge wave to flow off it.

"At this moment I don't know how to do much I"m in a boat"

I told him, and Judas nodded, pointed towards the place, formed a symbol with his fingers, and opened it outwards causing a large field to form around the area, this was ideal to keep normal people from seeing the supernatural activity were going through. He then looked at me.

"Find land and give ranged support we'll attack it from the sky and sea" I nodded and Judas leaped into the air, well no more like ran on the sky, strange that it was possible, The massive serpent growled and blasted a massive beam of energy, either fire or lightning" at this point I leaped and cleared a good amount of distance and landed on another side of the canal. The creature's beam burned up the boat and seared the water for a time, causing steam to rise off it. I landed on the other side and pointed my arm out at it, pulled out my knives, and slit open my underarm, causing blood to leak.

Gripping my book I opened it and began scribing the needed info before dripping my blood onto it.

"Heaven drop your lightning spears, wash the battlefield with your tears "

I call as the blood hits the page 1...2...3..4 I summon you when I open this door: Heavenly spears of light " I yelled and suddenly not just one but four bolts of lightning come down on the water, boom boom boom the water explodes each time, and the creature roars

The serpent is clearly hurt because it rears up f and it looks like tiny volts are riding through its body, blood lacerations were showing, so we're clear burns. I looked over at it as Mikhail and Aurora were striking it with weapons of energy, swords, spears, knives Mikhail swung at its eye causing it to jump back and as it started to get weak, it slipped down into the water and its massive tail came up as I leaped onto the top balcony with my own "PAEL" spell as the creature swung its massive tail and crashed hard on the balcony as I jumped on the inside glass as the tail came slicing down and splitting open the exterior of the building across. As I looked out at it, it came back up and roared at me as its spine once again glowed and it released another beam in my direction and I know if I'm hit that It can seriously harm me, I leap back inside as the serpent blasted directly into the empty room it slams into the building I'm in causing pieces of building to start rain on me, massive pieces of cement as I just leap overcharging energy into my arm, this is gonna hurt I know but slash my other arm and I leap forward as I grab its fangs as it starts to fail around I once again charge energy from my blood into my body.

"Once more TYR lets do this Heaven drop your lightning spears, wash the battlefield with your tears "

I call as the blood drips 1...2...3..4 I summon you when I open this door: Heavenly spears of lights!!!!" Again I felt power radiate around me into the creatures inside in the form of lightning bolts that went through it as I force my arm through its mouth, only long enough till it closed its mouth. It growled and started to cry out as blood began to leak from its mouth as I let go, I fall into the canal, hitting the water hard and I see just how big this creature is, it's so big that its coming from a hole in the building I turn and swim up to the front, but I don't know I'm not in trouble until the rumbling returns and the creature comes into the water and aims for me, shit shit shit a massive train under the water and I can barely is that the lip, yes goals, I swing hard and hard and yes I flail and what I feel someone grab me and chuck me out of the water, and I feel airborne as Mikhail has me by the arm. "Well down kid, nice move with the lightning spell that took gods let us handle this get to safety" I nod, and He drops me back on the ledge of the open room where there was a gaping hole where the creature vaporized the inside wall. I'm hiding inside watching