day 12. The gloves come off..part I

When lunch was over, I had by then gotten a bit of a boost so I went from exhausted to pumped and ready just after lunch was the perfect time for a fight and as I walked over to the door I heard "hey caleb.." and I turned and looked behind me at ruby and Roxy who were behind me and Roxy asked "are you going downstairs?" and I blinked at her and said "ruby, roxy, ralph what are you u to?" and She said "rooting you on cleos good I hope you can handle your own against her" and I scowled slightly and said "its just a spar in the basement in the octagon" and Roxy booped me an said "your not gonna live long if you keep that up, remember shes not second to miss elena for nothing" and I nodded at her and looked at Ruby and she was bright eyed, which was oxymoronic given the fact that she had brown eyes, in the end made her eyes like deep pools of honey,brown but light light brown, she played with her necklace, a small chain butterfly and she shook her head causing her long brown hair to move around and then looking at roxy her bright blue eyes looked at me with concern when she saw how easily I threw myself around and her long black hair she moved behind her ears, like her bangs it got in her eyes and I nodded "Im not intending for this fight to get very heated" and Roxy rolled her eyes and said "well ok if you think so lets go" and we all headed downstairs, a long staircase down the into the dark giant underground celler it was cold and when I say it was huge I mean it held eight fully put together MMA octagons and I recognize them as I came down here during the training exercises with the mirrors. As we started walk through the dark, we all climbed into the dark and the first thing I hear one of the girls say is "If I get bit by something Im not gonna be happy" and I scoffed I could tell that was roxy because the second I heard from ruby was"its dark down here why are we walking where we cant see?" and I heard ralphie say "can someone turn on the light please?" and I nodded and the light actually turned on and Cleo or was it cloe had flicked on the light and looked at me and said "Ah caleb you brought the others?" and I nodded "well they followed me for support me sparring you" and She nodded and stepped forward us and said "we're not doing anything drastic just bit of some light sparring dont go overboard Im just getting you some experience right?" and I looked behind me at the others and they looked...mildly unconvinced and I said "ok..so we dont go overboard we will go to third blood?" and she blinked " blood? Do you realy want to draw blood for a spar?" and I nodded "in near pitch black darkness we will mark one another with weapons of choice that way neither of us can complain when it ends" and she looked at me "Youve gone alittle farther than this havent you?" and I nodded and she sighed and said "very well third blood, after you into the octogon" and when we entered into the center octagon I walked to the red corner side and she walked into the blue corner side and said "third blood ready.." and I nodded and she said "closing the doors" and she pressed a button and the doors both closed automatic locked us in we both walked to the front of center of the octagon and said "your sure you want to do this?" and I nodded "Judas gave yout an order, lets go and she nodded and she hit a button turning the lights out leaving us to find out way in the dark thats when she struck by throwing apair of knives at me made of energy and I dodged to the side and clapped my hand causing an energy of blue fire energy wave of fire orbs formed after me and wer sent them at her 15 orbs of electrical potency that aimed at her and at that moment I ran forward at her and and swung mya athames at her to mark her and in that moment she leaped the side and snapped her fingers forming apair of katanas that were on fire and she swung it at me first he left then the right and I blocked both strikes with my knives and whispered "pael" and my nerves glowed and then I flew at her with a massive jump into the air and came down onto her in a high heel drop that she blocked with such force, energy forming in my legs she brought up her arms and blocked her forehead with her forearms that took the blunt of the hit of my heel and I growled and bounced off her and I redirected and spun and used my heel another way another way instead of using my gravity I spin and used the force into her side and then if she took the hit then I would use it as a solid and go in with my knives. Luckily she saw the attack coming took a step back, leaving me to spin around. When I did I reversed the attack and my left foot hit the groun and I high kicked her in the throat that she grabbed and threw me towards the cage wall and then advanced on me me quick when I hit the wall, my back and my shoulders hit the wall and I saw her energy katana coming for mt body and I cried out "htgnerts" and I stroked up my arms from my forearm to my wrist and my nervous system glowed and energy flowed up my arms making them hard as metal when the sword hit my arms they bounced off t and I tucked in my legs and because my spell for leaping was still active I leaped and shoulder checked cleo in the abdomen sending her flying through the air and pointed my hands at her and crowd out "Drahs" and started to rapidfire shot glass like ice shard at her on a constant if any of them were to touch her it would draw blood from her easily which was why she was dodging al my strikes "you cant dodge all my strikes" and she nodded and leaped, lunging at me while I was firing at her, but the ice shards werent doing damage and I didnt know why until I got a close look and it was her aura it was protecting her much like mine did and I cursed as she started to throw punches at me and I blinked hard and blocked her left punch, then her right, then she brought up her left leg just as I grabbed my knife and shink she winced, as blood coated my knife and she leaped away from me "and she cursed "shiit ouch that hurt" and I nodded breathing hard and nodded "thats...one for me" and she nodded and I looked at her and cracked my wrist and my knuckles and she got up and hit the abutton and the lights went on she said "well done your in the lead" and showed off the shiner of slash that I gave her from my athame and she nodded "ok ready to continue?" I asked breathing hard I was getting tired, but my adrenaline was pumping she said "in a secon and looked forward tards the others and asked hat do you guys think?" and Roxy was the first to speak and she said "You guys are strangely evenly matched its impressive" and I leaned against the wall and huffed and puffed and I nodded "Let..me...remind you guys...we're...not done..yet" and Cleo nodded "you ok? You still want to continue?" and I smirked at her chuckled "you think with a lead that IM going to give up here?" and she shrugged roxy nodded "Caleb is in the lead with one mark and youve been fighting a bout an hour and theres only one blod mark" and I nodded shall we continue?" and she nodded and looked to the the rebel group "are you guys ready to continue?" and Roxy said "yeah I think we're ready you guys make fighting so easy" and I nodded and looked over at them and said "its really..not" and she nodded and Cleo nodded and wiped the sweat from her forehead and winked "Ok we're going to start, meet me in the center" and I nodded and walked to the center and she said "its 1 zip, ready round two"

and I nodded and she hit the button and an alarm went off and the lights wen out and thats when the fight continued with me immediately slashing my arm and starting to run around as she was running around, chasing me and I started the summoning process as I was fighting her with my athame knives and and again she summoned tthis time a double sided halberd and she was swinging it down on me once, spin, twice three times and I held up my arms and again I cried out "htgnerts"causing the same energy to flow up up my arm and take the solid hit of her blade by this way I can block each of her strikes with my arms without getting cut, it was that moment that I was blocking her her strikes first strikes to my left arm, the a spin and a second swing horizontally that even thought it didnt draw blood it sent me flying far into the other side of the place and I smirked at her and she couldnt see it until I started to chant after I took a breath I hated this part and had blade bite into my arm, and opened a wound in the topside of my left arm, followed by a wince as I felt the sting with my athame slashing my arm and I held the wound as it pooled and I began chanting,careful to keep the blood from drpping without my permission and she now saw her mistake of sending me acros the octagon and yet it was too late "I call to you in the shadowy wood the dominant one is evil and good the winner is who I feed and see in your trials both are shown to me I give my spirit to the wild one the one who I sing this song I give power to keep me strong in exchange for protection all night long guardian of power given look for courage that helps me fight even when the goal is hidden" I rotated my arm and the blood that pooled on my arm dripped onto the floor again as I began to chant once more "1 drop 2 drop 3 drops 4 I summon you when I open this door Nox NightFire, I summon you now" and she widened her eyes and pointed her arms forward at me and she began to do a summoning dance, without words, but I could seem her aura making movements as she then pointed her arms forward at me and said "I summon the shadow reaper death knight morgana " and she ppinted her cut herself again, and again dripped the liquid o into the ground and she called " morgana hear my plea I call you now to assist me, join me on the battle field Here is your tribute" and She started to drip blood on the flood and I gasped and cried out "Nox" and thats when the sigila glowed revealing the my form, and her form and the octagon and I widened my eyes as I saw her and I ran forward towards pulling out knives but it was too late as ablack and purple whirlpool opened up on the opposite side and i leaped forward and as A massive moan with long black hair, white eyes, grey skin appeared out of the ground and pointed her arms at me and blasted me with a blue and purple and black fire stream and i yelled Nox!" and leaped as Noxs sigil rose up vertically and cted like a shield, taking the firestreem and negating it, thats when I saw the shield split in half and separate in reverse causing the massive wolf that I summoned that was very much akin to legendary wolf appeared in front of me and he growled and looked at me then we nodded and ran forward towards each other and soon morgana was doing battle with Nox and I was still fighting cleo, and i leaped and wiped blood down my hand and opened them revealing them to be double sided tridents and I blocked the blade with my trident and this time it was getting serious I brought up my hand pointed at her cried out "Erif!!" and fire exploded from my hand and the force sent her flying back and I blinked hard and when she struck the the wall I wasnt far and leaped forward and and slashed at herside and she rolled to the side and hot back up and adnd swung her own halbert at me and blocked the pie and swung the blade outwards as I swung it and he blocked out of the way with my arms that still had the strength spell on it that took the heat of the blade aand yet whenit was in was in this momeng that I had an edge and pointed my hand at her and cried out"Drahs" and the sudden explosion of ice glass was coming at her from a frontal assault and she wasntgoing to block this, but at that few second I forget who morgana was and she was there an instant blocking my ice with a black and purple and blue shield around her and at that moment and thats when she lead through Morgana and SHINK I wasnt prepared for that moment she got me with a surprise attack. I dropped on my hands and knees, blood leaking fom a slightl wound in my side and I looked up and th elights came on and both spirits were gone, leaving me and her alone in the octagon and I climbed up and she said "wow your good caleb, you and I have both taken one hits each this whole time" and I sighed "that hurt..."And she looked at me then looked at the others and said " think you can go one more?" and I sighed and looked at her and said "what...time is it?" and by this point I turned and I saw so many kids watching us and I blinked hard a sign I was badly hurt" and I heard "its about 8:30pm" and I said "Can we call it a draw for now?" and She said through huffs and said "tomorrow one last match sudden death we've both taken a good shot each: and I said "but it was to third blood" and she said "do you really think we can go at this rate till third blood?" and I said, with truth my eyes "no..I..cant" and I crashed, falling to the floor, unconscious, she nodded "tomorrow...now off to bed all of you"