day 4 look within all elements of chaos

Day 4. Look within all elements of chaos

I slept like hell that night, The dream was as hard to understand, I'm on a boat, traveling dark waters, I'm sitting in a rowboat, my arms crossed, quiet, listening to the row gently of the boat, I can hear the water churn and I'm traveling through the world, but no one knows, I see the past years before me in the waters below, as if the world was in the sea and I was on top of it, I see the city I see Italy, Alexandria, and Kazan Russia. I see Vatican city, Rome, I see further the travels that I made in Venice, Rome, the coliseum. I look around the outside and the darkness like purple mist moves away revealing the City that I knew too well, it was a river of Hel that led me and I know where I'm going, we meet a dip and start to speed up, I look down and feel the world spin before me I know what would cause it I"m going further down into the direction of hel, or am I going in the direction of Valhalla, it was hard to tell up and down are relative in Space.

My hands are starting to hurt, my chains rattle as I travel through the waters, I question who and where I'm going to stop. The more I ask these questions the more my mind speeds up, the more the boat travels, at one point we get into a swamp, or a forest where there's all these trees, and through it, I see a massive tree had to be bigger than the boat, two times three times bigger than the boat it was a massive tree it was so big that it made me look like an ant, but this is where I am meant to be.

My rower who I recognized as Charon finally speaks and I question why he is rowing me.

"I am the rower of the River Styx, but today I'm to transport your soul to the great Tree"

Great tree? I look over at the tree and I get a vision of an older face not male not female but just is.

I get up still chained and am slowly walked to the plank and I"m supposed to walk the plank to the chopped tree, the more I walk the more I get over, as the chains dropped into the water a great stir like an earthquake caused me to lose my balance, and I slipped and fall or did I sink? through the River of the memorial, and I fell or sank Zero-G acting through my body as I fell heavy like I was sinking before falling and falling forever, I feel the rushing world come up to me and the world above me was slowly losing its form I"m eventually stop losing the feeling of sinking and then I just fall from the sky all the way into Europe, Italy Venice-

"AH!!!" I scream out loud awake, and I sit up fast and I smack into Seafire or Aquaflare.

He falls back and looks up at Seadreams who was laughing, he was kind of the quiet kind but this was great. "What did you think would happen Aqua? Hed actually allow it?"

I'm breathing hard, inhale-exhale, inhale-exhale, I can still feel myself falling but I know now it was a dream. "Guys, what are you doing up don't you know what time it is?" Kali asked, slowly waking up, wiping her eyes, and looking at the scene below.

"Ok there better be a good explanation why AquaFlare is on my brother in the most awkward way possible?"

Hiaki breathed deep and stirred and looked up "there's gonna be repercussion for the one that woke me," He said leaning up and looking down at the scene.

"Go back to sleep Master I'm getting to the bottom of it" Kaliya speaks to Hiaki and glares at them.

"AquaFlare kept muttering about the pedant that your brother had and I got tired of it finally I made a bet with him and said if he could take the pendant off your brother without waking him I"ll try to talk Hiaki into another fight with your brother and for some reason-"

"You woke my brother by trying to steal from him? no wonder he yells out and wakes us up

AquaFlare I don't want to hear another word about that-"
'I'm getting some air" I said, slowly getting up and walking out of the room and out of the shack.