day 2 Questions

Day 2-Questions

Once again I had dreams. I hadn't had dreams for months just passing in and out, but I guess the sudden attack on a pope from a Russian makes you think;It's a warm but cool day as I looked out the window of a barred cell of a city I cant tell. questions formed as I ponded my past life but I can't remember it as for the time that I've been in Italy, I question what I did. I turn and investigate where I am, its a cell, with a locked jail door, a window that's got nothing but bars keeping me from the outside but it's big enough that if I got the bars off I could jump off, showed they admire suicide more than whatever punishment they have. As I began to attempt to pull off the chain from the middle of the room, a creak of a door opened and a blubbering young woman was crying and whimpering as a pair of guards pulled her and fought her I tried to cry out and winced as they smacked her in the jaw with the butt of their gun and knocked her out and then they hoisted her over their shoulder and dragged her out. I peered out the window and sure enough, the woman was taken to a massive wooden contraption platform with a giant vertical pole with a horizontal beam, also known as the gallows pole.

A sigh escaped my lips and I watched in curiosity as the one who was taken out and had her hands tied behind her in silence. It was at that point that a rope was tied around her neck and at the moment I heard the reason for this "capital punishment for treason and murder" I looked away as the sound of a large creak echoed. I dared not look again and sighed. So this was how it ended for me? Waiting for when the bell begins to chime Reflecting on my past life that didn't have much time

'Cause at 5 o'clock, I will be given the same sentence

The sands of time for me were running low. Sighing I looked out another window, also barred and watched in the direction of Italy a story untold and now unfolding and ending.

As my chains creaked on the floor I hear a sound like a massive eerie creak and when my head turned softly I see a priest, and a pair of guards ready to take me to get judged.

It doesn't look good for me, what was my crime? I cant remember.

At the moment the door opened with a creak, and the priest came in. Suddenly I hear the sound a chime of a bell, not a small bell but a large bell a long tolling Dong, it was loud and hit every five seconds, it made hearing the priest impossible as I spoke, and eventually, I felt myself start to float, wait for float? Yes my body my soul lifted back, and I open my eyes to reveal myself in a bed, and of course to the reality that the bell ringing was, of course, the St Mark's Campanile signaling it was..... 5:00 am I got chills as the dream came floating back and now I question even more about the events coming forward. I sigh and get up, fully aware that I was now healed, I slipped on a black T-shirt and some jeans and slipped on the pendant that came with the knives and ran towards the door as it opened and WHAM I bounced off Judas who unfortunately had a platter of food for me and him that was now all over him and I'm on my back.

"Land Sakes by the Father of god above Caleb where are you going and why in such a hurry like your ass is on fire?" I looked upside down at the outside balcony overlooking St.marks Basilica, and the St Mark's Campanile especially while it was still hitting, echoing through Venice. Meanwhile, my dream was still floating on top of my mind easily like a boat on the water's edge. Do I tell him? Or do I keep this to myself? I looked up at him and wince as he was wiping eggs off himself.

"I am sorry judas, the bell startled me and I woke from a nightmare, I guess I woke up running," I said, trying to come as close to the truth without telling the truth.

Judas glares at me and pushes up his glasses and began stripping out of his top shirt and goes to put on another one and looks at me as I"m staring at the T.V and watching the news a second time.