TWENT SIX

Bella PoV

"Wow, you look beautiful, flower."

I heard Damon said as I was walking downstairs. I wore the dress Pearl bought for me. It was the perfect fit. I didn't let my mind  wander off to the negative thoughts. I forced my mind to not think about how wrong this was or how I was supposed to hate him and not go on a date with him. I know what happened was wrong, that what he did was wrong, and going on a date with him didn't mean that I forgot what happened. No, the memory still burns in my mind, the scene still playing itself in the back shelves. But I was giving him a chance. Why? — that's answer I've been trying to find. Maybe because he was willing to make things up even though that wasn't possible but I pondered myself to keep my mood good.

"Thank you, Damon." I smiled, "Is he here?" I asked looking for Pearl. It's already past seven, he should be here by now.

"He said something came up, don't worry he'd be here in a few minutes." I nodded and watch him leave upstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and searched for Emily and Melissa. They both were giggling at something while Grace was cutting the potatoes. When she saw me coming she smiled lovingly.

"You look hot Bels." Emily commented from the other side of the kitchen.

"Thanks!" I laughed

I turned my gaze towards Grace who had tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"What happened?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Oh, it's nothing." She said, wiping off her tears. "It's just hard to believe that you're really here."

"Oh, mum. You're going to make her cry now." Melissa said before hugging her.

"I'm here, and I won't go anywhere." I smiled and she nodded.

We heard someone clearing their throat and turned around to see Pearl standing at the doorway, his hands tucked inside his pockets. He was wearing a Dark green tshirt matching with my dress with black pants. It was the first time I saw him wearing something which isn't a suit. He looks handsome and there was no doubt in that.

His eyes stopped at me and it flicker a different emotion for a second. I felt a tingling sensation inside the organ beating against my rib cage, something I haven't felt in a while. He cleared his throat and walked closer.

"You look...." He stared at me in awe, "beautiful."

I have been complimented before, but now, the words falling out of his mouth made me blush.

"Thanks."

"Shall we?" He asked and I nodded before walking outside.

"Will you be home for dinner, honey?" Grace asked once we're in the living room.

"No, we won't." Pearl answered, "Call me if you need anything, alright?"

"We will be just fine." She smiled warmly.

"Let's go, Love."

.

.

.

.

"Where are we going?" I asked after I don't how many hours.

"Patience," he hummed and smirked, "A little more wait for you."

"Whatever." I snapped and looked out of the window.

We passed through the city and everything seemed new to me. Pearl never really brought me here. His idea of going out of the house was far more discrete than mine.