TWENTY NINE

Bella PoV

Shutting the door with a thud, I walked towards the walking in closet and took out a flower print sundress. The one I wore was torned during the fight with that bitch. I washed my face and changed into fresh clothes before stepping inside the room.

I stood infront of the mirror and lifted my dress to see a light bruise on the left side of my stomach. I sighed in relief that it doesn't look nasty and would heal in few days. Taking the book from the night stand I made myself comfortable on my bed and began reading it.

But reading a book is the last thing I wanted. Throwing the book carelessly I paced around the room to calm my anger. I feel like killing someone. That bitch was lucky that I didn't kill her. I was mad at her but not more than that bastard Pearl. The nerve of that guy....

"Who sent you?" I asked, holding her at gun point. She glared at me.

"I did."

My head turned towards the source of voice and immediately frowned when Pearl stood there. He looked in between me and then at the girl whom I was choking with my thigh.

I loosened my grip from her and she immediately pushed me and stood up, groaning in pain. I caught Damon eyes who was looking around in shock. His eyes met mine and he gave a thumps up which I responded grinning.

"What the hell happened here?" Steve asked looking around.

"Who the hell is she and what is she doing here?" I asked completely ignoring Steve's question and looked at Pearl.

"Bella, she's Jade Smith. She's one of the great assassin and I hired her to kill Sebastian be-"

I cut him off.

"What? You hired her to kill Sebastian? Are you fucking insane?" I yelled.

"Let me finish before you come to any conclusion." He said looking at me, "It was before the convention. I couldn't kill him myself because I was in the prison, so I had to make someone else do my dirty work."

"Then why the hell you didn't tell me about her?" I glared at him to which he sighed raking his hands through his hair which was hot by the way.

"Who is she anyway?" She asked looking at Pearl.

"She's Bella, my-" he looked at me and his lips tugged into a smirk. "-she's my friend."

My jaw dropped to the ground. Friend? Am his friend? Does everyone had sex with their friends?

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and I wanted nothing but to strangle her. I glared at steve who was trying to supress his laugh.

"I've something you need to listen." That bitch said and Pearl nodded. "Not you." She said before I could even reply and they both walked towards his office.

Remind me to kill Pearl Salvatore.

What the hell she thinks of herself? She might be the world's deadliest assassin, that's her word not mine.

Suddenly something striked me. Why the hell I'm here? That bitch said that the conversation doesn't include me and I listened to her. Literally? Whatever the matter is, it must be related to Sebastian. And she's nobody to decide what to do with sebastian. He's mine and only I got to kill him.

I made my way downstairs looking around for them. Melissa and Emily were relaxing on the couch but immediately stood up when they saw me.

"Where are they?" I asked and they both look at each other.