CHAPTER 1

Abhimanyu
(2 months later)

"Here's your coffee mam",I say to the lady who ordered a coffee few minutes ago and hand it to her .

"Thankyou",she thanks me and pays the bill .

Another orders comes and I start to prepare it .

After and hour I exchange with on my colleague . He makes the orders while I serve the customers .

"I am sorry for that mam it won't happen again",I apolozie to the woman at whom I was about to gonna drop her food .

"You better and where's that manager of the cafe I need to talk to him about his employees they can't even properly do their work",The lady says .

"I am sorry mam once again and the manager is in his cabin",I tell her and leave from their .

I am used to these types of customers since the past 2 months I have been working here . At first it hurt as they used to say mean things to us but now I am used to it .

I go and start resuming my work .

Like that till lunch time I pick up orders and serve the customers .

As soon as my shift at the cafe ends I head towards my next working place which is a library .

"Hello Mr.John",I greet the owner of the library and he gives me a warm smile greeting me back .

And not long after that I am doing my work .

While I was dusting the books the bell on the door rings and I head towards the door .

A small boy comes in . He looks around the library cutely .

"hey what book are you looking for?",I ask him and bend down to his level .

"A novel for my neighbour . She is a girl",He says .

"You came here alone?",I ask him and he nods .

"I live near by only . My neighbour can't afford a book and she loves reading books and she is very nice and kind to me . She is my friend I want to gift her a book",He says .

This boy must be only 10 years old and yet he is so thoughtful .

I smile at him warmly .

"So what genre does she reads?",I ask him .

"Romance",he says .

I go with him to the romance section and help him find a book for the neighbour girl .

"What's it's price?",he asks .

"10$",I tell him .

The little boys frowns when I tell him the price .

"what happened?",I ask him .

"I only have 8$",he says .

"I thought I had more than 10$ in my piggy bank but there are only 8$",he says .

"Don't worry I will pay for it",I say and as soon as the words leaves my mouth he looks up at me with glinting eyes .