CHAPTER 27

Third Person's pov

"Why didn't Abhi and Divya came back yet?",Rehaan asks .

Him and Meera have been waiting for both of them as Kabir and Anika would arrive soon .

"You try to call Abhi I will try to call Divya",Meera says and Rehaan nods .

They both try calling them but both of them don't pick up their phone .

Before Rehaan or Meera could try to call them again . Rehaan receives a call from Abhi .

He picks it up quickly .

"Abhi where are you ? Ma and Papa will arrive soon",he says on the phone .

"Hello ? who is this?",the unknown person asks .

"Who are you ? This is my brother's number",Rehaan says .

"Sir there has been an accident of two people a man and a women and I found this phone in the man's pocket",the unknown man says .

Rehaan freezes on his spot and Meera ask him in gestures what happened .

"Where are you right now?",Rehaan asks .

The man tells him and Rehaan tells Meera about it .

"Abhi and Div had an accident",Rehaan tells and they both immediately go where the accident happened .

_______________

When Rehaan and Meera reach the place Abhi and Divya were being taken to hospital .

"Abhi ! Divya!",Rehaan and Meera yell .

Both of them follow the ambulance to the hospital .

Reaching the hospital Abhi and Divya are rushed into emergency operation room .

"Sir , Mam are you realted to them?",the receptionist asks .

"Yes we are",Meera tells them .

"Please fill this form",the receptionist says .

Rehaan fills both of the forms and him and Meera both go towards the room Abhi and Divya were taken .

_______________

While Abhi and Divya were in the operation theatre Rehaan gets a call from Kabir .

"Shit",Rehaan curses .

"Papa is calling they must have came",Rehaan says .

"Pick up Rehaan ..it won't be right to not tell them",Meera says .

Rehaan hesitantly picks up Kabir's call .

"Hello ? Rehaan where are you? we are standing in front of the apartment no one is opening the door",Kabir says .

"Papa ..",Rehaan says .

"What happened Rehaan is everything fine?",Kabir asks in a worried tone .