AUTHOR

Hey Guys Glowyytears here .

First of All I would thank all of the readers for giving a chance to this series .

I loved reading all of your comments and my face always used to lit up whenever I used to see 500+ reads on a chapter .

I started the series with Love After Marriage never expecting it would cross 300k+ reads .

But here I am now with 4 successful book for this series .

I am really grateful to all of you for voting and commenting on chapter  , and sending me positve messages . That always motivated me a lot to write .

Lastly I would like to tell you all my followers and readers . I am gonna take a long break from wattpad .I will read stories but not write for a while . As I keep worrying about updating and it is affecting my studied and my ideas for writing chapters for my wattpad books .

The days are going so fast and now there are only few months left for my college entrance exams . And I wanna focus my all on it . So I won't be writing for a while . Also dealing with a lot of things in my life right now and I want to take care of myself too . And because of that I had longs gaps for posting the last few chapter . I apolozise for it .

I hope you all understand and wait for my books in the future . Already planned a Stand Alone book and a series .

Yes and Bonus chapter for FATED TO LOVE YOU , UNTIL I MET YOU and THE NIGHT WE MET will be out by the end of the next week to complete off the series .

Again thankyou and Love you all .

Until then Good bye .

Glowyytears Signing off .

>3