CHAPTER 13

Abhimanyu

I just finished cooking Kachori for Divya . I was given an off today from the library so I decide to make some Kachori's for her .

She told me she will come a little late today then usual .

Placing the Kachori's on dinning table I cover it and then go to my room to take my phone .

Should I call Divya and ask her where she was ? Honestly I am excited to make her taste the Kachori's . She told me yesterday she never had one .

If she is free I could go and give her the Kachori's .

I dial her number but the ring keeps going on . She isn't picking up my calls .

I sigh she must be busy . Looks like I have to wait till night time .

What should I do until then ? I don't have to my other work places too today .

Ohh yesss ....the youtube song covers .

I should start to upload videos now .

Yash chachu loves singing so he has a guitar and other music related things like Mike and music recording things  kept in the store room . And as Rohan chachu used to come here frequently and he used to also upload covers everything related to music and recording songs is here .

But can I use it ? Do I have that right ?

They only left me with this apartment and nothing else ...so maybe I can use that ...

I take the necessary things to my room and arrange it properly .

When I go back to the store room .My eyes land on the old laptop of Chachu ...Does it still works ? If yes then it will be of great use .

I take the laptop and find it's charger . When I get it I quickly check if it does work .

And too my luck the laptop is working just like a new one .

I make new Email id's and a youtube account . Then install some necessary  apps .

When I am done setting up everything I start to wonder which song should I sing and upload first .

Divya gave me the idea ..so maybe a for her ?

Yes let's do that .

Hmm then what song . I go through spotify and then land on a perfect song .

I like me better by Lauv .

That's perfect . I actually like spending time with her .

I know I shouldn't ..after what I did in my past ...but then I don't know ...I just can't seem to be away from her or ignore her .

For once I need to keep my thoughts aside .

I close my eyes and take the guitar . After seeing that everything is on I start to sing .

And in few attempts I am done !

I smile and do some editing and close everything .

Before Uploading it I need to first make Divya listen it and then I will post it .

It's evening I should try calling her again .

This time her phone is switched off .

She must know I called her . Then why didn't she called me back ?

Before I could even think something else the apartment door opens and Divya walks in .

And by seeing in what state she is I run towards her .