CHAPTER 26

Abhimanyu

"Abhi please have something",Rehaan says .

Him , Meera and Divya are trying their best to make me eat something . I haven't been eating properly since the past 4 days ever since I got to know about the whole truth .

Why are they even caring about me ? I don't deserve them at all .

"Abhi ..why are you even thinking like that about yourself?",Divya asks .

"She is right why are you even thinking like that?",Meera asks .

"Abhi no matter what you we will love you",Rehaan says .

"You can't have someone like me in your life!",I yell and get up .

"Abhimanyu why don't you listen to us?",Rehaan says .

"Ma and Papa don't deserve a son likr they must not want me as their son..who will even want a son who was raped?",I say .

"Enough Abhi !",Divya yells and makes me look at her .

This is the first time I am seeing her this angry .

"You don't have to feel bad about yourself . You didn't do anything wrong if anyone is wrong and guilty here is that Shreya girl she used you , you didn't.",she says  .

"And what will you do if I will tell you that once when I was coming back from high school I was dragged and got raped by a stranger?",she says .

I , Rehaan and Meera look at her shock .

"what?..",I ask .

"Yes ,I was raped..the one who raped me is dead now ..I had complained about it to the police and they had caught that man and now he is dead . It was such a tramautizing moment that I still sometimes get nightmares about it",she says .

"And 4 days ago when I was the one thinking like that I don't deserve you ..you won't love me etc . weren't you the one who told me that you don't care about my past and yet you have feelings for me?",she says .

"It's just like that ..pls Abhi ..don't hate yourself pls don't",Divya says and tears start to form into her eyes .

"Please eat something now you haven't eaten properly and yes don't hate yourself . And about your Ma and Papa are coming to take you back because you weren't listening to the three of us and they are also coming because they love you",saying that she leaves the apartment .

"I need to go after her",I tell Rehaan and Meera and then go after Divya .

_______________

I find her at the beach . It's like deja vu 4 days ago she found me at the beach and today it's me . This time she is the who is crying .

"Divya ..",I say and hug her from behind . She snuggles into me .

"I am sorry",I apolozise and she cries harder .

"Don't apolozise but please Abhi don't think no one loves you just because of the past I know it won't be easy to forget about it I know how it feels but don't repeat the same mistake I did . When I was raped after that I didn't ate for days and ended up in hospital . I almost died and I somehow survived the doctors had a hard time saving me  . I don't want you to go through that",she says crying and I comfort her .