CHAPTER 12

Divya

Working so many jobs is so tiring .

I sigh as I take a seat in the cafe . Right now there weren't any new customers and the one who were there we already gave them their orders .

A new girl who is an Indian too just joined recently her name is Meera Sharma .

We both quickly bonded as we both are Indians .

Just like me she also came here to London when she was young . And she didn't had any family . Her mother and father passed away 3 years ago . She has relatives but they left her . I relate to her .

The bell which is at the door rings indicating a customer came .

I was about to go to the counter but Meera stops me .

"You rest I will go",she says .

"Thankyou so much Meera",I thank her . She smiles and goes to the counter .

I look to see who were the customers and I freeze in my spot .

It were ....I saw them in Abhimanyu's family photo ...they were 4 of them ....they are his siblings .

The one who had the same height as Abhimanyu was ordering something .

When Meera asks what his name is he tells her"Rehaan" .

Rehaan ..Abhimanyu's twin brother .

"Ira what do you want to order?",Rehaan asks the girl next to him.

She tells him and then I learn that the other man with them his name is Krish and the woman's name is Anya .

After they were done ordering the four of them sit on the table of 4 .

"Divya",Meera calls me .

"yes?",I say and go towards her .

"Can you prepare the order of the people who are sitting on table no . 6 the manager called me just now",she says .

"Yeah sure",I say and she leaves .

I see it's a parcel and then I start to prepare their order .

When I am done I call on Rehaan's name .

"Mr.Rehaan?",I say and he looks back and gets up .

"Here is your order sir thankyou for visiting",I say politely handing him his order .

"Thankyou",he says and smiles at me politely . I give him back a small smile and the four of them leave .

Gosh it felt like my heart would rip out of my chest . Why was I so nervous about talking to Abhimanyu's family ? They don't even know me .

Just as they leave Meera comes back .

"Order is done?",she asks .

"yeah and they just left",I tell her .

"I will prepare the next order and yes Manager is calling you inside",she tells me . I nod and go inside .

___________________

While I was heading back to the apartment I meet Abhimanyu on the way .

We were walking silently when I decide to break the silence .

"Your siblings came to the coffee shop where we work",I say .

And as soon as I say that he stops talking and looks at me .