CHAPTER 11

Abhimanyu

When I wake up I see that I feel asleep in the living room again . I was covered with a blanket .

I let out a small smile knowing it's Divya .

She wasn't in the kitchen must be in her room .

I was about to go to her room to ask her for breakfast seeing it's 8 am but then my eyes land on the dinning table .

I go and see that Divya has already prepared the breakfast .

A note was kept there which read

I am going out for a walk and will come by 10 have to buy groceries too. Eat the breakfast when you wake up
-Divya

I keep the note aside and see what she prepared . After checking the breakfast I go and take a shower and get ready for the day .

By the time Divya came back I had finished cleaning the apartment and started to prepare something for Lunch .

"So what's for today's lunch?",Divya asks as she keeps the groceries on the table .

"Rajma chawal",I tell her .

"Yesss! I am dying to eat it since the last time you prepared it",she says and I give her a smile .

She comes and helps me and learns how to cook Rajma again .

__________________

It was 3 in the afternoon .

Rehaan and Ira will must have arrived yesterday night itself .

I remember us talking about to visit the london branch at evening today .

The company isn't that far away from here it's just 15 minute route .

I should go right now itself . Who knows when they will drop by at the company .

"Divya !",I call her .

"yes?",she comes out of her room .

"I am going out probably will come back late",I tell her .

"Okayy ...I hope you are able to see them",she says giving me a small smile which I return .

_______________

It was 4 and Rehaan and Ira didn't arrived yet . I am sitting in the coffee shop right across the company .

The company employees start to leave at 6 so they must come before it .

I was getting hungry so I order something to eat . Luckily the coffee and snacks here aren't that expensive .

By the time I finish eating I see 2 cars stopping infront the company .

Did Rehaan and Ira arrived?

From the first car 2 women come out and it were none other than .....Ira and Anya ...

And then from the 2nd car two men come out and it were ...Rehaan and Krish .

Anya and Krish were also here ?