CHAPTER 4

Divya
(1 week later)

Abhimanyu and I stop walking when we face my apartment .

"Divya I still think no matter if your father is at home or not I should accompany you",he says that .

Right now I think that will be a better option to do . At first I thought of going alone only but now that I am facing my building I am scared .

"You are right",I say and we head inside .

We reach my apartment and that's why I remember that I don't have keys to the apartment .

"Shit I don't have keys and it's locked",I say .

"Ask the guard downstairs he must have a spare key",he says and I nod .

I head downstairs and luckily the guard had the spare keys . Coming back up I open the door and head inside . I see that father isn't home right now .

"We should pack up quickly he can come anytime",I say and he nods and then we go to my bedroom .

Opening it I take a suitcase and start to fill my clothes in it . One suitcase was filled with clothes and luckily I had one more suitcase too where I filled my other things .

I only have 2 suitcases worth things .

I remember something then . I go out and find some empty boxes and then go to the store room and keep all my childhood things and Ma's things in the box . I can't leave that with father . He can destory it too .

Abhimanyu comes and helps me to pack without asking any questions about what things I was packing .

___________________

The taxi stops and Abhimanyu , me and the taxi driver go and keep my things in Abhimanyu's apartment one of the guards helps us too .

After everything is done I start to arrange my things in the room Abhimanyu told me I can live .

I was hesitant at first to live with me but right now I had no other option . I didn't had much money to afford the rent of the apartment and not even money to stay at a motel or a hotel .

And Abhimanyu refused to leave me alone .

After a lot of thinking I decide to stay with him only if he allows me to pay the rent too and I contribute in water and electricity bills and other bills .

It took me a lot of time for him to agree upon it .

Right now he even helps me arrange the room I am gonna stay in .

_________________

After we were done we sit on the living room sofa and my eyes goes on the multiple photo frames on the wall beside the tv .

That must be his family .

I look at Abhimanyu and find him looking at the photo frames with a loving and  longing look .

He must really love his family a lot .

I envy him he has a family and that too huge and here I am with no family and no one to love me .