BONUS CHAPTER

1 month later ~

Third Person's pov

"Am I really getting married today?",Divya asks Meera who had just came out of shower drying her hair .

"Gosh Div you scared me",Meera says keeping her hand on her chest .

"Sorry Meera",Divya apolozies .

"It's okay ..are you nervous?",Meera asks her .

"Every bride is nervous on the day of her wedding",Divya says .

"Look your all nervousness will go away when you will be in the mandap with Abhimanyu",Meera says .

"Wedding jitters..they will go away right?",Divya asks .

"Yes they will don't worry now are all your things packed ?",Meera asks .

"Yes all my things are packed",Divya tells her .

Meera suddenly starts to feel sad . She and Divya had already lost so much of their life together and the past 2 years both of them had only grown close to each other .

"What happened why are you looking so sad ?",Divya asks her .

"It's just I will miss you . I will miss staying with you , having dinners , having late night talks with you and I will miss your presence here",Meera says .

"Aww come here I will miss you too so much",Divya says hugging her sister .

Both start to get teary eyes but they both don't let the tears fall .

"Don't worry I know soon enough we will live together again",Divya says wiggling her eyebrows making Meera blush .

"Not happening anytime soon",Meera says .

"Believe me I have a feeling it will happen soon until they you can have some private time here with Rehaan",Divya says in a teasing voice making Meera blush .

"Shut up now go and get ready we need to leave for Malhotra Mansion",Meera says changing the topic .

________________

Divya and Meera reach the second Malhotra mansion . The wedding is gonna take place in the second mansion .

Both of them are welcomed with hugs and Divya is sent to the room where the makeup and hair stylist were waiting for her .

It was 3 pm and the wedding was supposed to start at 7 pm . And as making the bride ready takes a lot of time Divya was supposed to start to get ready early .

Abhimanyu comes to know Divya has arrived at the second Mansion and quickly goes their hoping to meet her but is stopped by his siblings .

"oye kidhar chale?",Rehaan asks stopping him .
[Where are you going?]

"Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai bhaiya ? ofcourse bhabhi ko milne ja rhe honge",Ira says coming near the twin brothers .
[ Is that even a question ? Ofcourse he came to meet bhabhi]

"Ab pata haina mai kyu aaya hu ab jaane do mujhe",Abhimanyu says
[ Now you know why I came now let me go ]

"Bhaiya aap bhul gaye kya ki direct mandap mai hi milna hai unko haldi ho gayi hai aapki",Kritika says .
[ Brother did you forgot you have to directly meet her at the mandap?]

Abhimanyu knew about it but he hasn't seen Divya for 1 day and his patience was running out . He couldn't live a day without her .

"Yaar let me see her please",Abhi says