Chapter 2: When I opened my eyes (2).

"This is me?" Cale said as he looked in the mirror inside his bathroom. The same mirror he had looked at when he first woke up as Cale Henituse in this, rather in that world.

The mirror reflects a very beautiful girl. Waist long hair, as red as blood, and a pair of brownish red eyes stared back at him.

'It's still me but at the same time it's not me.' Cale thought as he frowned.

'I hope things will go the way it did back in my world.' He thought as he took his eyes off the mirror and walked into the tub full of warm water. He leaned against the tub and looked up at the ceiling.

"There's so much I'll miss." He thought.

Cale Henituse's life as a he, has so much to it, unlike the time he had woken up in that world for the first time. He was not alone and he had a lot of money. He had a family, a very supportive and strong one. He had a family he loved to death, friends he would give his life to save. He continued to live for them and for his dream.

So, he must not die in this world.

But he still hated the thought of pain or death.

'For that reason, I need to first make sure I don't get beaten up by the Choi Han of this world.'

Cale did not know what day it was in this world right now, but he was sure that he had not met with the Choi Han of this world yet due to a repeated simple reason.

'I don't have the scar on my side.'

The Choi Han of this world will have many fateful encounters and overcome a lot of trials to grow into a hero along with his party members.

'Though back in my world, I went with him. And I'll do it again...'

Because he thought that maybe the key he needed to go back to his world was to solve this world's despair too, just like what he did in the parallel world of Kim Rok Soo.

"It's worth trying." He thought.

At that moment, the story, no, the legend of a red haired person will start once again, but this time, that he became a she and of course with an additional companion.

"Young lady, are you inside the bathroom?"

He could hear Ron's voice coming from outside.

"Yes. I'll be right out."

His natural response was to talk informally to the old man. Cale realized what he was doing and made up his mind about what to do in the future.

He needed to gather his old allies for the sake of overcoming this world's despair.

As he formulated his plans, he still never forgot something he had hated about the original Cale Henituse.

The door soon opened and a couple servants entered to help dress Cale. Cale did not notice that Ron had a stoic expression unlike his usual self as she looked at the clothes the servants were bringing in.

"Ah, something simple today."

He hated really complicated attire. Simple clothes that let you relax comfortably were the best.

"Yes, young lady."

Ron exited the room as the female servant dressed Cale into something simple.

"Young lady Cale, the count wishes to dine with the young lady since it has been a while." Ron said as he combed Cale's long hair softly.

"Tell him I'll be joining them." Cale answered back as she stared at the mirror in front of her. Admiring the face of the girl.

'I'm very pretty and it makes any clothes look good'

The face really was the final piece to fashion. She turned around to look at Ron.

And well, Ron was once again smiling like a gentle old man at her. She just brushed it off. And called unto the old butler.

"Ron, let's go."

"Yes, young lady."

This time, Cale walked in front of Ron since he knew the layout of the estate unlike the first time, but the servants still flinched at her appearance but bowed respectfully before they ran away.

A sigh escaped her lips.

'I think every parallel self I have is still trash. But we've never hit people though? Why are they scared?'

Cale arrived in front of the dining room and waited for Ron to open the door for her. Ron swiftly opened the door for her.

"I hope you enjoy your breakfast."

"Thanks. Ron, make sure you eat a good meal too."

Cale walked past Ron and into the dining room. Her long hair swayed as the wind brushed past her. She could see her family sitting there, with the same position as her first time eating with them. Her father and the current head of the Henituse household, Deruth. Next to him was Cale's step mother, the Countess, as well as her son and daughter. The four people looked toward Cale.

She smiled slightly at the sight. Thinking that it was still the same as her world.

'Then father would tell me that I'm late again.' She thought as she turned her gaze unto her father.

"Thank you for eating with me again, my dear daughter." The count said with eyes filled with fondness and love as he stared at her.

Cale froze in her place. Her shaking gaze looked back at his father's gaze.

'What?' He thought as he was confused. He then looked at the remaining family members and they treated her the same as the first time. He sighed with relief.

Her father is the only weird one here.

"Dear, please take a seat. You must be tired from standing." Her father had told her, worry evident in his eyes.

"Yes, father." She answered softly, still thinking about the changed behavior of her father. Without even noticing the strange looks of the other family members on the table. The Cale who's talking in harsh tone answered softly for the first time.

She ate her breakfast just like in the other world, without minding the bewildered looks of her other family members and the fond gaze of her father.

"...ho?" Basen's shocked proclamation when he saw Cale smiled sweetly at her food. And of course, she still didn't hear him.