Chapter 20: Rescuing Raon (2).

The kittens hid the orb 50 meters away from the cave that's covered with trees and shrubs, which was the same place they hid the orb in her previous world. That place was very difficult for the orb to be noticed.

Cale smiled at them as she patted their heads.

"You two are really amazing." Cale gently said to them.

Well, there should be things that's going to be the same, isn't?

"Something like this is easy!"

"Very easy!

On and Hong was wagging their tail as their nose also twitched in joy. Cale chuckled at them as she found their behavior very cute.

The two kittens also looked at Naine and Choi Han with their sparkling gaze.

"That was amazing, On, Hong."

Choi Han whispered, as he patted their furs. Also smiling at them.

"Good job."

Naine muttered softly as he patted their heads. He smiled at them as well.

Cale, Choi Han, Naine, On, and Hong crouched around the location of the black orb, also known as the Mana Disturbance Tool. They all looked toward the cave entrance that was 50 meters away.

"Do you all remember the plan?"

"Yes!" The kittens exclaimed.

Choi Han and Naine silently nodded.

"There should be a total of 6 people guarding the entrance."

'There should be.' Cale thought, since this was the number they, no, just Choi Han, had taken down to rescue the Black Dragon, namely, Raon, back on Cale's previous world. And there would be no other knights to chase them down as they caused chaos before.

Cale had to repeat the plan since they had Naine, going with them. Well, he wasn't supposed to be here but he promised that he can take care of himself, as he looked at Cale with his dejected face. Cale had no choice but to also take him, not because of his face, honestly.

"Let me explain one more time..."

"There is one high-leveled knight and two mid-leveled knights at the cave entrance, as well as two soldiers. Inside the cave, there is just one high-leveled knight, and the torturer is at the end of the cave."

Choi Han clenched the sword's hilt as he heard the word torturer for the second time. While Naine's eyes darkened as he clenched his fist on top of his thighs.

"The magic recording devices located from the villa to the cave entrance will not work for 40 minutes thanks to the black orb that On and Hong buried."

Cale patted their heads as she continued to explain. The kittens purred at that moment.

"That is the same for the alarms, magic traps, and anything else. Nothing will work for 40 minutes."

"Those scums really poured a lot of thought just to domesticate a dragon..."

Naine muttered hatefully. He knew that a dragon is the greatest magic using creature in the world, that is why they couldn't ask any help from any mages. Since this would anger them. That is also the reason why they had to trust their magic items for intruder detection.

But they missed something. They didn't think of an intruder would be spending a lot of money using a mana disturbance tool.

Cale and Choi Han looked at Naine who's stoically looking at the cave's entrance. They agreed with him. It was really an interesting plan to tame a dragon through the use of violence. But no one would be alright with oppression, it might be operational at some point. But it would always result in rebellion. And that's what the dragon is doing right now. He's breaking free. Well, three days from now, supposedly.