Chapter 3: When I opened my eyes (3).

Breakfast finished just like back in her world, except that her father spoils her throughout the breakfast. He also didn't forget to ask for money. His father then happily answered her request without hesitation. Saying that he will give her as much as he can, without her telling him. Cale then smiled widely and was satisfied.

She had left the dining room with her other family members gaping at her and thinking that she should smile more often. She walked towards the familiar hallway to reach her room and waited for the 10 million gallon cheque only to find out that her father had increased it to 20 million gallon with an additional pouch of gold coins.

Cale was at loss at this development as he received them from the deputy butler, Hans.

"I'll be heading out now, young lady." Hans bid goodbye to the stunned Cale looking at her pouch of gold coins and 20 million gallon cheque laying on both of her hands, without waiting for her response. Deputy Butler Hans just treated this as normal and headed toward the door. However, he soon stopped moving. It was because Cale had gotten up from her seat and said something to Ron.

"Ron, let's go to the study."

Hans then became anxious at Cale's words. Ron was the same.

"...Did you say the study?"

"Yes."

She needed to go to study to form her plan. There were no desks or even any paper inside her room. There were a lot of expensive looking jewelries and clothes though.

'I guess, Cale being a girl also switched her bottles of alcohol into jewelry...' Cale thought as she scanned her room looking for bottles of alcohol.

"Excuse me, young lady."

"What is it?" Cale looked toward the anxious looking deputy butler.

"This, we have not been able to do our morning cleaning of the study just yet." Hans said very carefully, praying that Cale won't throw a tantrum.

"Is that so? It's fine if it goes a day without cleaning." Cale said nonchalantly.

"No young lady. We cannot let that happen." The deputy butler was extremely pushy about this for some reason. He then smiled brightly and put up a single finger.

"Please just wait one hour! I will put my name on the line to make sure that the study is completely clean, not like a study that has not been used in ten years, but one that was used just yesterday!"

"Sure, whatever." Cale answered. She didn't mind waiting an hour.

"Great. Then I will report this to the count."

"No need to do that, but go ahead if you want to do so."

"Yes, young lady. I will be off now."

"Okay. Sure."

Like a well-trained deputy butler, Hans closed the door without making any noise and disappeared. He seemed to be in a rush. Cale knew that there were three deputy butlers vying to become the official butler. Maybe that was why Hans was so passionate about it.

'Just like before...'

"Ron." She called.

"Young lady?"

"Why are you blanking out like that?"

"My apologies, young lady."

"No need to apologize."

Ron had another odd expression on his face, but Cale put the precious cheque and the pouch in her dress pockets as she asked. There was so much going on that she did not even have any time to ask about today's date.