Chapter 9.5: The Molans and their masters.

A/N: Hello, it's Lishen! This is an extra chapter in the pov of the Molans. Happy 1K reads to us! 🖤 Thank you very much for loving and supporting my fanfic. T^T

Enjoy reading! 🖤
_____________

When the two redheads had gone out, Ron ordered his son, Beacrox, to secretly follow the two redheads, especially the young lady, since, well, she's a very free spirited individual and the young master just did whatever she told him to do.

In short, this could lead to big trouble. A free spirited young lady and a go with the flow young master.

Sigh.

Beacrox could only sigh. He had witnessed it all. The fact that Cale hordes the bakeries for bags of bread. How everyone gossips about the young lady. How Naine entices the whole population with his smile. The changed view to the young lady in a short period of time. How Cale climbed the hill.

He saw everything, how the stoic and silent young master smiled and the free spirited lady to act honestly.

But when Cale left Naine behind as he ate and talked with the children of the slums (which are On and Hong). It horrified Beacrox, not because he talked to the children, it didn't concern him, it was because the stoic young master sat on the cold and dirty pavement. Naine was also pinned down by the children on that very pavement.

The scene was very touching except for the germaphobe chef. It was his worst nightmare. His young master was never a problem until you lump him together with the young lady. They would create a huge mess unconsciously.

Sigh.

'I need to tell my father about this...' Beacrox thought as he followed the two redheads out of the slums. Watching the dirty back of his young master and the dirty ends of his young lady's skirt.

Beacrox was bewildered that the children his masters had adopted was a member of the Cat tribe, who specializes in stealth. But what surprised him the most was that his masters fled the scene while laughing like it's nothing, so Beacrox had no other choice but to come out of his hiding place to resolve the issue.

Beacrox is still faster than the two, so he reported what happened to his father and his father smiled benignly.

'Father's going to scold them...' Beacrox thought as he returned to the kitchen.

At that moment Cale felt chills when they're about to reach the estate, but there was no room for retreat as they found the old butler waiting for them in the front door.

'Shit...' Cale thought as she gulped at the viciously disguised benign smile directed at her and Naine. She had felt cold sweat running down her spine as she tried to calm down, only in return, the butler smiled more benignly, scaring the shit out of Cale, Naine, and the children. The 4 flinched visibly.

'Fuck. I'm sorry oppa...' Cale thought as she looked at Naine who's back was covered with dirt and to the shaking children, in cat form, on Naine's back. Ron looked at Naine and the children from head to toe and then looked at Cale.

"What happened to the young master, young lady Cale?" Ron asked in his most sincere and calm voice, only to scare more shit on Cale.

"Uh...uhm...o-ppa is..."

'Shit! I can't even talk properly!' Cale thought as she felt her heart beat erratically, her hands shook as she felt them sweat.

'This is the most fear I've felt in all of my lives...'

'Are we going to die?'

'I wish I lived my slacker life before I came here...'

"I sat down on the cold pavement. Cale and these two cats have nothing to do with it." Naine said firmly.

Cale eyed her brother as he stood proudly without a speck of nervousness and fear to the butler.

'Oppa... you're too cool...' Cale thought as she felt huge admiration for her brother who stood up to face this vicious butler. Her eyes sparkled as she gazed at her brother's face.

But that was not the case, Naine is also nervous as fuck as he could feel the piercing gaze of the butler on him, but he had to protect Cale and the kittens. He's actually very thankful that his bangs covered his shaking eyes.

"Is that so, young master Naine?"

"Y-yes, that is true..."

"Is it really the truth?"

At that moment, Ron had told them off, well in a sense you can call it scolding, his young master and young lady as they kneeled in front of the front door of the Henituse estate, with their heads stooped low. Even if Ron is speaking calmly, it feels like he is scolding them. With the extra sensations of daggers dangling in their necks and their heads falling off their necks.

'He's really vicious...' the two thought in their heads as Ron reprimanded them very calmly. The two never want to see Ron's smile as they're afraid of having nightmares about Ron's vicious disguised benign smile bugging them tonight.

The two regretted their actions and swore to never anger this vicious butler of theirs. And of course, Naine received an extra scolding as he was dirty and all.

'I'm sorry, oppa...' Cale thought as she could only send an apologetic look to her brother being scolded by the butler.

That was why, the tea in that afternoon was extra sweet and extra sour as the butler purposely switched the teas of his young lady and young master. The two have no other choice but to drink it with closed eyes, as the butler watched them with a piercing gaze and benign smile.

'Too sweet...'

'This is too fucking sour! This vicious butler!'

Though the two had returned to their usual selves when they heard the kittens had finished bathing, Cale used that moment to escape the room but to no avail, the butler followed her, only leaving Naine in his room with a super worried look darted on his sister's leaving back as he sip on his very sweet tea, reluctantly.