Chapter 1

Holy shit, Matthew Espinosa just commented on my video. Holy shit!

My phone starts ringing, hello?

Rachel!!! Where are you!?!?? My older step brother Kyle yells in the phone!!

What the fuck!! Kyle you don't need to yell at me!! I'm 16 I'm ok!! And I'm a moms house!!

Ok fine and why are you at moms house!?!

Because I can!!! And I hung up the phone.

The rest of the day I just watched tv and hungout alone all day, tomorrow I have school and I'm not vary happy about that.

The next morning /:/:/:/

Shit!!! It's 6:30!! I jump out of bed yelling, I do my morning routine and put on some yoga pants and a work out shirt and jacket with my mint green nike tennis shoes. I grab a granola bar and head out the door. As soon as I get in the car I turn the music volume up to max, my favorite songs on: booty had me like, (lol)

After 10 minutes of being in the car I finally arrive at school, I get out of my blue sting ray corvette convertible, everyone's staring at me, I don't know if it's because of my car or because According to everyone I'm the most popular girl in school, I'm the cheer captain and pretty much all the guys like me, but I have a boyfriend I'm dating the head jock and the captain of the football and basketball team, chase gold, or also known as the school player, but I've been dating chase for 2 months now and he hasn't played me yet he's pretty loyal if you ask me.

I walk to my locker and I hear footsteps walking up to me and i hear a "hey baby" it's chase, he says giving me a kiss, the kiss started getting heated and he pushed me against my Locker and grabbed my ass, ouch that hurt

He grabs my hand and leads me on into the janitors closet he starts taking off his shirt and kissing me, I started to kiss him back until I smelled something, perfume. That son of a bitch. I stop kissing him as a tear falls from my eye and he looks at me, by Now my eyes are getting watery looking into his and I slap him straight across the face, "ouch that hurt like you breaking my heart. Bitch." I say leaving him in the closet.

He storms after me and I chases up to me and everyone's starting at us, and I'm still crying,

"Baby wait!!" He says

No chase fuck you!!!! I know you where making out with another girl!!!! I say choking up

No I wasn't!!! Rachel stop!!

No chase!!! We're over I say walking away leaving him and everyone staring.

I herd people gossiping "wow the hottest couple just broke up"

"Wow what a jerk I can't believe he would cheat on Rachel! Even tho she's the queen bee!! She's really sweet!"

I hear a bunch of people saying chase is a jerk and I totally agree and there on My Side so that what's makes me happy Knowing that there here for me on my side.

The rest of the day was a reck, everyone staring at me and gossiping, and chase staring at me dead straight in the eyes and what sucks is that he's in all my classes, that sucks ass. He just stares at me during all of then today.

school finally ended and I walk back to my car and standing there with hurt in his eyes is chase. Fuck.

"What do you want" I say harshly

You. He replied baby I'm so sorry!!

I open my car door and get in!

I roll down the window, no fuck you!!' No you aren't! I say and drive away.

I get home and put some comfy clothes on and sit on my bed and go on Twitter, Instagram, vine and all that jazz

I look though my notifications and I notice all the guys from Magcon followed me on all my Social media sites!!!! HOLY FUCK MATT FOLLOWED ME!!!!!
I scream!! And he commented on one of my selfies I posted 2 days ago, he said: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I wish you were mine.

Holy mother fudging fudge sticks!!

I'm literally freaking out

My phone starts ringing: our convo

Me: hello?

Bart: hi is this Rachel smith?!

Me: yes this is? Who is this?

Bart: this I Bart the owner of magcon.

Me: I cover my mouth and say oh my god.

Bart: yes, I was watching some of your videos and I was wondering if you would like to have a spot and go on tour with us?!

Me: YES!!!!!!!!! I say with excitement

Bart: ok well we will get your started and we will let you know, have a good rest of your day mrs smith!

You too Bart I say and hung up the phone.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I say and scream with excitement.

Like it or nah? 💗