Chapter 7

"Rachel?" Tay asks, "yes?" I ask him.

He starts stuttering, w-I-ll you go in a date with me? Tonight? Yes!! I yell and I see Matt storm out of the room as if e was listening to our conversation, I roll my eyes. I do have feelings for Matt but tay just asked me to go on a date with him tonight and I'm so happy!

We're leaving at 6 to go to dinner, I'm gonna go get ready I say, I walk into the bathroom and start taking my clothes off and get in the hot steamy shower, I'm in the shower and all of the sudden, someone peeks behind the Curtin and its tay, Ray Bae? He says I already know what he's gonna ask, "come on get in" I say. He gets excited and takes off his clothes and gets in.

I couldn't help but to not look at his dick. ( I'm sorry 😂) he looked at me and moved his eyebrows up and down and I playfully slapped him, "not yet" I say he sighs, I roll my eyes and next thing you know his lips are on mine in a intense make out session, after about 30 minutes, tay leaves and I finish showering, I got out and put some clothes on, until I hear someone yell "you mother fucking asshole!!!" I hear to guys screaming at eachother from downstairs.

Chap 8 Tom? And a update of cuts and bruises?