high to keep you off my mind

Matt and i got inside, "do you want to-" by getting cut off and  turning around to look at me, he noticed i was starting to cry again "come here" he says taking me into a hug. he whispers to me "its gonna be okay!" i promise. We walk over to the couch and sit down, we start watching the conjuring. again. fuck. another thing reminding me of taylor. I'm trying to hold back the tears, i feel arms around me, i look up and matts holding me as we watch the movie, "sarah and i broke up" he says, "I'm sorry matt" i say, "its ok she was a bitch anyways". 

matt gets a call, he was on the phone for about 3 mins. "It was glinsky, they want us to come to there party tonight. are you up for it?" he asks, "yeah!" i say. i run upstairs and start getting ready.

matts POV

 Rachel walks down the stairs, shes wearing tight skinny jeans, a crop top and pumps. Hot damn she looks beautiful, "you ready to go?" i ask "yeah" she replies. we arrive at the party.

rachels pov:

we arrive at the party and there are drunk and stoned people everywhere, "you wanna drink?" "sure"

i see sammy and he gives me a hug, and of coarse he's high and he has a joint in his hand, i grab it and put it in my mouth and start smoking, "Woah rachel" jack g and sammy say. "what i need to by high to keep him off my mind". matt comes back with my beer, i start chugging it, "holy shit girl you know how to party"  i smirk, i drink about 5 more. an hour later I'm high as fuck and drunk as hell. so is matt, we start dancing and he's grinding on me and i start dancing for all of them. I'm about to take my shirt off, when matt grabs me buy the wrist, and drags me into the upstairs bedroom, he throws me on the bed, he takes off his shirt. i get on top of him and we are making out, i take off my shirt and he unzips and slides off my jeans. He takes off his shorts, and i unbuckle my bra. and slip off my lace panties off, so do his boxers. he sticks it in and i moan as loud as hell. that night we got freaky.