Chapter 5

We arrive at our hotel and i have to share a room with tay and Matt. Shit.

Well that's a awesome group to share a room with. Knowing 2 guys who are crazy for me. Like honestly they had to put tay with us, don't get me wrong I love sharing a room with Taylor and Matt but that's a death sentence.

We unpack and decide where we're gonna sleep, there's two beds, well that means I'm gonna have to pick one of the guys to share the bed with. There giving me the pick me eyes. Wow. Thanks guys your making this so easy I say sarcastically, well I choose Matt! I say, tay rolls his eyes and matts saying yes!!! And I laugh.

We start changing into our pajamas and I go into the bathroom to change, as tay says i can change In here with them. Wtf. No.

I go into the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun and put on some shorts and a cami, I walk out of the bathroom and the guys stare at me and tay bites his lip, I walk over to my bag and put my old clothes inside, I feel someone out there hand on my ass and I turn around. It's Taylor. I look at him and wink and shove him off of me, and I walk over to the couch and sit next to Matt.

He asks tay and I if we want to watch a movie, we agreed and turned on the conjuring. Shit. I hate scary movies, especially the part where the ghost jumps on the little girl. Omg. I hate that part ugh!.

Shit. It's coming up, the ghost jumps on the girl and I scream and hide my face in matts chest, awwww! He says and tay starts giggling and I glare at him and throw the remote at him, ouch! He says laughing. I put my head on matts shoulder and he kisses my forehead and tells me to go to sleep. It spits out. Shit. I love you Matt!! I grab my mouth. I-