Chapter 4

His fingers are woven into mine as we reach the car, we start getting in and I sit next to Matt and tay. Wow.what a great combination. To sit next to 2 guys who I think like me. Now that's fucking me.

Taylor grabs my other hand and now I have 2 guys holding my hands. Wtf. I start getting sleepy and Matt notices, i put my head on his shoulder, and he looks into my eyes and smiles at me and I do the same, but I totally forgot we just met. Shit.

I wind our fingers and just go on my phone so I doesn't seem like I don't want to hold there hands. Believe me I do. But we just met. Matt takes his phone and takes a selfie of himself,tay and I, and both of the guys are kissing me on the cheek.great. Now I'm Gonna get hate. But whatever, what ever it takes to be with him I'll do it.

He posted the pic and next thing you know my phones blowing up with social media notifications, I start reading the comments on our photo:

Matthewespinosa: so glad I met this beautiful girl today, so glad your with us! This is gonna be a fun adventure baby❤️
@rachelgrier113

The comments:

OMG ARE YOU GUYS DATING???

Omg OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP!!!

MOM AND DAD!!

PLEASE DATE!!!

OTP SO FUCKING CUTEEEE!!!

SHES GORGEOUS AF!! MATT YOU DESERVE HER!!!

DATE 😫😫 NOW

YOU GUYS OMG... DATE PLEASE

if you guys are Dating I totally ship you guys and I'll be happy for you Matt! But I'll also be kinda upset but! I totally ship you!

Whore.. Slut... Skank

omg she goes to my school!!! That's your ex right @chasestone

Yep... That's her fo sure.... I guess she moved on @sofiecardiez

And a lot more positive ones some negative ones but most positive!

I'm so happy that they ship us!

It's been 3 hours in the car and everyone's asleep except me and Matt and tay, "you getting tired baby girl?"
Matt asks me, "yeah kinda" he shoves his shoulder at me and I rest my head on him, the rest of the car was really peaceful except tay falling asleep on me and Matt and me cuddling the whole rest of the ride, it's 1 in the morning and we finally arrive at our hotel.

"Ok guys wer-" woah look at Rachel and Matt!" Bart says! Awwww he's getting it! Cam says! There so cute Nash says.

Everything is going fine until we hit Rock bottom.

Goodnight guys I'm so tired! I had s horse show today and I got champion! ❤️love you goodnight!