Chapter 2

It's Sunday and tomorrow I Have school, fuck.

I was searching through my Instagram until I got a DM that caught my attention big time. It was from Matt.

DM: hello beautiful, I just wanted to say I've herd your joining magcon!!!!! And Im Vary happy about that so are the other guys!! I love you ❤️ -Matt Espinosa

Omg I start fangirling, I just got tagged in a pic with all the guys,

The post from Matt:
I would like to announce the newest member of magcon!!!! @rachelgrier113 so excited to meet you!!

The comments started to roll in and here's some of the comments:

: she better stay away from the guys!!!

: ewww she's nasty

: ugly bitch

:please get a life

: leave our boys alone, I'm sure they want nothing to do with your ugly ass.

I started to get tears in my eyes but I gotta remember to ignore it and get used to it. Because just saying if I start dating one of the guys... I'm in deep shit with hate and other stuff.

The next morning

/:/:/;/,:

Oh shit. I'm late again it's 6:30!! I jump out of bed, and I do my morning routine and change into a really cute blue crop top and some black high waisted shorts.

I finally arrive at school and everyone's staring at me and I think I know why...... They herd about magcon and me and chase

I was walking through the hall and I see chase flirting with some skanky whore, man that hurt. But whatever we are o-v-e-r! damn. Those words hurt to say but we are!

I just finish out the day. And tomorrow's the big day!!! I'm meeting the love of my life. Matt and my lifesaver. Matt again. He saved my life so many times! I Tried to commit 3 times bc of people and school and never meeting Matt, but I thought would he want me to end myself? No.
So that's why I call him my lifesaver, because he saved me from
Losing myself.

Gtg night guys ❤️I'll try to update Tom
💟