but you promised

i wake up to matt next to me and i have a horrible headache, i look down at myself and i don't have clothes on, "ugh", i wake matt up and and i ask him what we did last night. "well we slept together and you were high and drunk as fuck". "oh lord" i say  "its ok everyone was".  he kisses me on the forehead and i get out of bed and put clothes on. matt does the same, we walk down stairs and see sammy and the jacks, "good morning party animals". "how was Rachel matt? i bet she was amazing?" sammy says winking at me, i slap him on the shoulder and blush a little, he runs his finger down my arm. ", "alright Rachel lets go home", matt says pulling me out the door by my arm. 

"what the fuck matt? why did you do that??" 

"can't you see he's hitting on you!" he says raising his voice

"whatever lets just go home!" i say 

10 minutes later we arrive back to his house and tomorrow we have another show tomorrow. we pack our stuff and the tour bus arrives and everyones in it, i walk to the back. i sit down and plug my head phones In and jam the music, and think. i look up and i notice everyones staring at me. i turn on a song called " a little too not over you" by David Archuleta, this song reminds me of tay. i start crying and i hear Nash yell to matt "Rachel's crying matt!". matt runs over to me and comforts me. everyone's staring at us and "i want tay" i say crying. everyone walks over to us and starts doing a group hug. it honestly dose seem so different without tay here. we arrive at the hotel, were in the same state as tay right now. I'm sharing a room with matt and sammy, matts phone rings and he tells me " taylor in the hospital"  my eyes widen and i ask him "WHAT HAPPENED??" hate got to him he tells me. i run out of the hotel and to the car. matt and i start driving and we arrive at the hospital. matt and i walk in. were holding hands, we ask the the front desk what room tays in. "128" she says. we start walking and open the door.

tays pov:

im sick as hell and i can't finish my tour, and i miss Rachel. 

the door to my room opens and i see long light brown hair and green eyes walk into my room, and my heart skips a beat. its rachel! she walks through the door with matt following behind her, holding her hand. her eyes drop to the floor and she won't look me in the eyes and she has a tear going down her cheek. "but you promised." i say to her with hurt in my eyes..

lyrics to a little to not over you are down below. :)

It never crossed my mind at all

That's what I tell myself

What we had has come and gone

You're better off with someone else

It's for the best I know it is but I see you

Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside

And I turn around, you're with him now

I just can't figure it out

Tell me why you're so hard to forget

Don't remind me, I'm not over it

Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth

I'm just a little too not over you, not over you

Memories supposed to fade?

What's wrong with my heart?

Shake it off, let it go

Didn't think could be this hard

Should be strong, movin' on but I see you

Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside

And I turn around, you're with him now

I just can't figure it out

Tell me why you're so hard to forget

Don't remind me, I'm not over it

Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth

I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret everything I said

No way to take it all back, yeah

Now I'm on my own, how I let you go

I'll never understand

I'll never understand!

Tell me why you're so hard to forget

Don't remind me, I'm not over it

Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth

I'm just a little too not over you.