The new kid

^^^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^^^^
Y/n stepped out of her apartment and walked down  to the ground floor, her h/c (hair color) hair swishing infront of her face.

She heard about the new people from the crazy lady by the pool. As Y/n walked down the stairs she seen a kid kick open the gate door and hit another Teen in the face.

"Freddy! You okay?!" Y/n asked as she ran over to freddy ignoring the rather shocked kid at the gate

"yeah Y/n! Im fine" Freddy said with a laugh as he stood up and looked at the kid who had hit him with the gate.

"im so so sorry!" The kid stammered on looking at Freddy

"hey its okay..im Freddy by the way and this is Y/n" Freddy said to the kid( I CANT REMEBER FREDDYS LAST NAMEEEEE)

"well im Daniel" Y/n finally got a good look at the kid. he looked her age with bronze skin, beautiful chocolate brown eyes and brown almost black hair.

Then she saw he was carrying a bike and a brown suit case. Y/n gasped "your the new kid in room 20 right?" y/n asked, not expecting her neighbor to look....cute.

Daniel nodded with a small smile "thats neat! Where neighbors! Im in room 19" Y/n said as she flashed a smile

"thats cool..well see you two around" Daniel said as he started walking away.

Y/n quickly looked at Freddy "ive never thought id see a kid like him around a dump like this" Y/n said as she put her hands on her hips. Freddy only laughed

"yeah....womder why he moved here." As freddy spoke a beautiful woman walked through the gate and looked at Y/n and Freddy.

the lady flashed a smile "uh...isnt apartment 20 on the second floor?" The lady asked as she adjusted the boxes she was holding "Oh uh yes ma'am! Its up one flight of stairs and three rooms down on the right" Y/n said with a smile

"Thanks!" The lady said before walking off. "She must be Daniels mom" Freddy muttered before walking off leaving y/n by herself.

The cold wind blowing gently at her. She sighed and started walking to her apartment, knowing Aunt Cassidy would be waiting with July (your 7 year old sister).

As y/n walked up stairs she saw the lady again "Hey my son just told me he had met you aswell" she said as Y/n went to open the apartment door.

"Oh uh yeah! He did mrs....." Y/n paused not knowing what to call the lady

"oh Mrs larusso...and im glad he's already making friends hes been all sour sence we got here" Mrs. larusso said with a light chuckle before walking into the apartment.

Y/n sighed again and opened the creeky door. "im back Auntie!" Y/n yelled as she didnt see her Aunt anywhere.

"y/n!" July yelled as she ran up to Y/n, gripping onto her leg "hey july" Y/n said patting her sisters head lightly.

"Who where you talking to?" July asked looking up at you with those big green eyes

"oh our new neighbors...there really nice!" Y/n said with a smile but July just sighed

"whats wrong?" y/n said as she cupped July's face in her hands "I thought you where talking to Johnny...." july said as she walked off.

y/n let out a sigh as she walked out the door again. Johnny Lawrence was her Ex boyfriend.

Don't get it wrong! johnny was a good boyfriend! He always protected y/n, loved her, and loved her family..but she broke up with him when she saw him locking lips with her friend Ali.

At the thought Y/n let out a sigh and rubbed her temples. Y/n couldnt go a day without hearing her Aunt bark about how she should get back with johnny because his family was rich and he treated her right.

But Y/n never told her aunt about Johnny and Ali. Y/n soon walked to mr. Miyagi's room. Even though she was 15 and he was in his 50s-60s he found a way to make her laugh, like a grandpa would, but he also taught her how to do karate.

Y/n made her way to Mr. Miyagi's room to see the door open "when what?" Y/n heard Mr. miyagi said "when will you come fix the sink?" Y/n heard....daniel..

Y/n slowly walked in the room to see Mr. Miyagi trying to catch a fly with chopsticks while Daniel stood there looking frustrated in a wet shirt.

"ahhh welcome Y/n-san" Mr.Miyagi said as he sat the chopsticks down and looked at the girl "hey Mr.Miyagi" Y/n then looked over at Daniel "and hey Daniel" Y/n said with a smile as she looked at Daniel.

y/n couldnt help but see how attractive he looked. y/n quickly looked away "ill um...ill..uh...just go and leave you two" Y/n said as she felt her cheeks heat up the more she looked at Daniel.

y/n Scurried off back to apartment 19, she was wanting to practice Karate, but Daniel was there. "Y/n -san leave to quick" Mr. miyagi said as he shook his head. Daniel stood there.

"She good girl..shame what happend" Mr. miyagi said, catching Daniels attention. "What happened to her?" Daniel asked tilting his head to the side. Mr. miyagi shook his head again

"cant tell..girl must tell herself" he said as he looked into Daniels eyes. "Okay...anyway..when will you fix the sink in apartment 20?" Daniel said. Mr.Miyagi juat rolled his eyes "tomorrow" and with that Mr. miyagi picked up the chopsticks again and tried to catch the for ever buzzing fly.

Daniel then walked out the room, looking down at the wet shirt he had on.
Then his mind drifted to Y/n...something had happened to that poor girl...and Daniel wanted to know what...but it wasnt his place to know...or was it?

(Hello Author Chan here! I hope you liked this part of "the kid in apartment 20"! I really like this part! Also warning updates might be slow so bare with meee! But heres a bit about me.
I use she/he pronouns
I love Daniel larusso and Johnny
And lastly...Please enjoy the fanfics! Goodbyeeeeeee~~~)