happy birthday Daniel!

^^^^^^^Y/n-san p.o.v^^^^^^^
I awoke cuddled in Johnny's arms, i let out a smile as i looked at him, he looked so peaceful as he slept. I slowly moved his arms out from around me and stood up. My eyes wondered to the clock "1 am" i muttered as i rubbed my eyes "wait...1 am!" I whisper yelled as i ran around the room as quietly as i could, grabbing clothes and trying not to wale Johnny. I quickly threw on a pair of high waisted bell bottoms, a button up blouse, a small jacket and boots. I rushed into the bathroom, ran my brush through my messy hair, brushed my teeth and then bolted back into my room. I saw Johnny sitting up with a groan "ugh...what are you doing doll?" Johnny said, sleep still lased in his voice "I was supposed to meet someone an hour ago! Im so sorry" i ran to him, gave him a peck on the cheek "Uh you can leave when you want! Cassie and July wont be here today anyway Bye love!" I yelled running out the house. Today was Daniels birthday and I was supposed to come by to see him but...i slept in. I cussed myself out as i ran out my apartment and to room 20. I quickly knocked on the door, tapping my foot on the dirty concert. Mrs. Larusso opened the door with a smile "oh welcome Y/n! So good to see you again" Mrs. Larusso said as she stood there "oh hey mrs. Larusso..uhm is Daniel here?" I asked looking into her eyes. "Oh yes ill get him!" Mrs. Larusso said as she stepped back into the house "DANIEEELLLL THAT CUTE Y/N GIRL IS HERE FOR YOU" Mrs.larusso said, her words made my face flush red. Daniel came stummbling from the kitchen. "O-oh hey Y/n" Daniel said as he scrached the back of his neck "i thought you wherent coming" he muttered as he walked out the door "NO! I would never not come on my friends birthday come on! I'm taking you somewhere" I said with a giggle as i grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the stairs. Then we saw Mr.Miyagi "Ahhhh Daniel-san Y/n-san good evening also meet Miyagi at house at 6" Miyagi said as he walked off. I knew what Miyagi was planning since he told Daniel to wax his cars. I smirked. "Ugh..hes gonna get me to do more work" Daniel huffed out as we walked..or well...me walking and him following. "How come he taught you karate and hes teaching me how to sand floors and wax cars?" Daniel asked looking over at me. Little did Daniel know...thats how Miyagi teaches "in due time you'll see" i said as i giggled. Daniel just playfully rolled his eyes before going serious "Y/n...can I ask you something?" Daniel muttered as he looked down at his feet. "Uhm...sure ask away Dan" i said. "Yesterday...you where..smoking and crying while yelling about how perfect Ali was...ive never seen you like that..so what was wrong?" He asked. I felt my words get stuck in my throat, I wanted to say why but my mouth wouldnt form the right words. "I-i d- I-...well.....its complicated" i muttered. "Well hey...its okay" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I was shocked by his actions "when ever your ready...you can tell me..im always here to listen to you..you know that right?" Daniel said. All i could do was nod. Soon we got to where i wanted to take Daniel...the place I find comfort..the skating rink. I saw Daniels mouth fall open "ive never seen this before" he said as his eyes went wide "theres a lot you haven't seen" i said with a giggle as i took his hand and walked through the doors. I was instantly hit with loud music, talking, and the smell of nachos "come on lets get our skates!" I said as i dragged Daniel over. After we got our skates we skated for a bit before we stopped, ate (you paided because its his birthday and ya know your you) 6 o'clock came fast. "Well darn it...we gotta go meet Mr.Miyagi" I groaned out as i took the heavy skates off my feet. Daniel sighed as he wiped sweat from his forehead also taking his skates off. We turned in our skates and put our shoes off and walked to Miyagi's house...which wasnt to far from the skaing rink. The sound of buzzing crickets filled my ears as me and Daniel pushed open the wooden fence to Miyagis house. And there we saw him standing infront of his house "welcome welcome! Come in" Miyagi said with a slight smile as he lead me and Daniel inside. Miyagis house was always beautiful and halfway clean. Mr.Miyagi lead us to his kitchen "Sit Daniel-san and y/n -San" Miyagi said as he walked from the table and to the fridge. Then Mr.Miyagi walked into the room singing Happy birthday to Daniel. I giggled and Joined in on the singing as Mr.Miyagi sat the cake down on the table. After Daniel blew out the candles, Miyagi ran off to get something. Daniel cut himself a thing of cake and i just sat there. "You okay?" Daniel asked as he stuffed his face with cake. "Oh yeah! Im fine thanks for asking" i said with a smile as I propped my head up in my hands. Soon Mr.Miyagi came back holding a neatly wrapped present in his hands "here here!" He said as he handed Daniel the gift. "Mr.Miyagi you didn-" "ah no Miyagi insists!" Mr.Miyagi said as he stood there waiting for Daniel to open the gift. Daniel slowly opened it to reveal a box. He slowly took the lid off the box and he gasped. I looked over his shoulder to see a white Gi with a bonsai tree infront of a beautiful sunset. "Mrs. Miyade made" Mr.Miyagi said with a smile "wow....Mr.miyagi i would understand if you want this back -" Daniel started "no no keep...Mrs.Miyagi would want you to have it" he said "oh.. Daniel-san didnt yiu get licences?" Mr.Miyagi asked. Daniel nodded and pulled out his wallet and opened it pulling out his licences..but a photo of him and Ali fell out. I sighed as i looked at the photo, it was when we went to Golf N' stuff together...they looked so happy "ah so that's girl...Miyagi like Daniel-san and Y/n-san togeather more" I blushed at Mr.Miyagi's words but said nothing. I stood there as Mr.Miyagi motioned for Daniel and me to follow him. Me and Daniel followed Mr.Miyagi out into the front yard where he turned to look at Daniel "please choose one!" Mr.Miyagi said as he motioned at the cars..all the old cars that Mr.Miyagi owned. "Oh Mr.Miyagi i can't!" Daniel said as he looked at me and then Mr.Miyagi "no choose or hurt old mans feelings" Mr.Miyagi said. Daniel quickly ran to one of the cars (I cant remember what color the car was dame it!)  Daniel ran his hand over the hood of a yellow car...i couldn't tell what model it was. Daniel opend the door of the car and got in the drivers side "keys in dash board" Mr.Miyagi said with a smile. Daniel held the keys up with a huge smile on his face. "come on y/n! Get it!" Daniel said as he petted the passanger side seat. I jogged to the car, pulled open the door and got in. I smiled as i looked over at Daniel. He put the keys in the car and looked back at Mr.Miyagi "Bonsai Daniel-San!" Mr.Miyagi said "bonsai!" Daniel shouted back. He and Miyagi continued till he started with me "Bonsai Y/n-san!" "bonsai!!" Me and Mr.Miyagi continued till we got out the fence. Me and Daniel laughed and talked as he drove back to the apartments. soon we got there. I got out the car and looked at Daniel "well...bye Daniel" I said with a smile "bye bye y/n thanks for everything" Daniel said with a smile as he walked to his apartment....Apartment 20. I walked back to my apartment and as i opened the door I sae Johnny sitting on the couch. me and Johnny cuddled togeather till i fell asleep.

(So theres was a bit off in this but itll be fine I hope! Byeeeee)