training

^^^^^^Y/n p.o.v^^^^^

𝖬𝗋.𝖬𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗀𝗂 made me stay there that night.. Becaue Aunt Cassie wasn't there and he was scared to leave me alone...but i couldn't blame him..last time I was left alone I ended up slicing my foot...cutting.....and joining cobra kai.....so i made myself a small little bed in Mr.Miyagi's living room.

~~~~the next day~~~
I woke up and stretched my tired limbs. I yawned as i stood up, forgetting I wasnt in my apartment. I ened up stumbling over stuff but never fell. I made my way to a bathroom and looked at myself. I looked horrible. I had a dark purple bruise across my nose and my hair was a mess and I...over all...was a mess. I let my mind go back to comparison. Ali had brighter teeth. Ali had amazing hair. Ali had beautiful eyes. Ali had a clear face. I sighed as i put my hand on my cheek. I cleaned myself up and fixed my hair and everything else. As i walked out the bathroom i saw Daniel and Mr.Miyagi waiting. I didnt say a word as i walked up to Mr.Miyagi "Mr.Miyagi I'm sorry...but I don't think...i can compete in the tornament" i muttered as i looked at my hands. Mr.Miyagi nodded "understand...girl been through lot." Mr.Miyagi walked off with me and Daniel following. Although i wasnt in the tornament anymore i still wanted to be in the calming atmosphere of the backyard. As Mr.Miyagi and Daniel trained i tended to the pond and bushes. I humded a little..but felt eyes on me "Daniel-san Focus!" Mr.Miyagi yelled as i turned around. Daniel quickly looked away from me. I raised an eyebrow confused but went back to tending to the small plants in the back yard. After an hour...i was sweating and the sun was showing no mercy. Then someone busted into the backyard (this is not in the movies just need to create tension UwU) I whipped my head around to see who had busted in and i saw...Johnny goddame Lawrance and his Cobras "Y/n!" Johnny yelled. His voice didnt sound angry it sounded hurt. Daniel and Mr.Miyagi where going up to Johnny "ah no no...let me handle this" i said as i motioned for Mr.Miyagi and Daniel to back away. I walked up to Johnny and pulled him out the backyard. My mind wondered how he found me but i couldn't question it right now "What do you want Lawrence?" I hissed as i crossed my arms under my chest "i want to say...im sorry...for everything ive done to you...it was wrong and shitty....i never knew it affected you like that...im so so so so sorry...i promise...from the bottom of my heart...that I am so sorry...you dont have to fogive me though." Johnny's voice was full of hurt and i felt myself being pulled in by him again (hmmm...i want them to date again but idkkk...ill save it for the Johnny fan fic) but i stopped myself "i forgive you...but remember...we are JUST friends" as i said that i saw Johnny's face drop "maybe if i prove to you im a good person....maybe can we be more than friends?" Johnny had a hopeful look in his eyes as he looked at me. I thought for a moment before a smirk creeped up on my lips. "Maybe...but for now...leave" i said as i walked back into the back yard. "How did it go?" Daniel asked me as he blocked mr.Miyagis punches "oh...its went well" i said as i sat on the deck watching Daniel. I swear he is so beautiful...but...i cant have him... I let out a sigh as i laid back onto hard wood. I closed my eyes as the beams of the sun hit my skin. I soon ended up drifitng off.

^^^^^Daniels P.O.V^^^^^

After about an hour Mr.Miyagi told me training was done. I looked around the yard and my eyes landed on Y/n. She was asleep on the deck. I slowly walked over to her and i noticed she was sleeping. I slowly sat beside her and ran my fingers through her soft hair. I looked at her...she looked.....amazing. The sun hit her S/c Skin perfectly, the way her chest fluttered up and down and how her hair sparkled. I felt something warm grow in my stomach...it...it felt like love. But i loved Ali...Right? I sighed...maybe I didnt love Ali...maybe i loved Y/n. But she'll never love me...after what i did the first time with her. My mind drifted to when i had kissed her. I felt sparks in my stomach when my lips touched her soft ones. I had never felt that feeling with Ali. So maybe i was in love with her. The sun soom started to set and i laid down beside Y/n who was still sleeping. I smiled as all i heard where cricktes, frogs and Y/ns soft snoring. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes taking in a deep breath. "Ai! What doing outside?" I heard Mr.Miyagi say. I quickly shot up and looked at him as he was walking to Y/n. Mr.Miyagi scooped her into his arms "come in...much warmer" Mr.Miyagi whispered as he took y/n inside. I slowly stood up and followed him. I watched Mr.Miyagi lay Y/n on the couch and walk off. I saw on the couch as Y/n shifted on the couch pulling her legs up. I knew i was in love....and...i should break the news to Ali....or should I? I sighed leaning my head back onto the soft sofa. I was conflicted...should i tell Ali i like someone else? Or should I push my feelings for Y/n away? I sighed again...ill just sleep on it. I thought to myself as i soon drifted off to sleep