the deal

^^^^^^^Y/n-san p.o.v^^^^^^^

Daniel woke up the next day and guess what...i was right beside him.

"Hey your finally awake" i said with a giggle as he tried to sit up.

"Ugh..where am I?" He choked out as he looked over at me

"oh Mr.Miyagi's house...we kept you here because if we brought your blacked out body to your apartment your mom would have flipped" i said as i looked into his eyes, those lovely eyes.

He nodded as he rubbed his head "so how are you feeling?" I asked as i slowly put my hand on his arm.

"Im in pain but nothing new" Daniel said with a groan "I tried to stop Johnny..i promise I did..." I said as i looked down.

"Hey its okay....you tried" Daniel saod as he put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. He was bruised and looked to be in alot of pain, but yet...he was smiling.

Then Mr.Miyagi walked into the room "Ahh Daniel-san awake...good...good" Miyagi said as he walked into the kitchen.

I looked back at Daniel. Me and him talked for a good hour till Mr. Miyagi said we had to go somewhere. Me and Daniel followed Mr.Miyagi out side

"so uh...where are we going?" I asked as i got in the back seat of One of My.Miyagis cars.

"Go talk to Snake karate sensei" Miyagi said as he started the car

"oh no Mr.Miyagi that's a bad idea! There sensei...hes....hes not gonna take this lightly" I said as i shuffled around in my seat

"how y/n-san know?" Mr.Miyagi said as he turned to look at me, the Daniel spoke

"she dated the blonde bimbo that goes there" he said with a huff. Miyagi tilted his head

"yes and ive seen..first hand what there sensei does to them...so imagine what he would do to you and Daniel" i said as i looked down at the clean car floor.

Miyagi didnt say a word..he just started driving. I fiddled my thumbs as he got closer to the cobra Kai dojo.....the sensei in there...he was no one to joke around with...he was twisted in more ways than one.

Miyagi pulled up in the drive way of the Dojo and turned the car off. "Y/n-san Daniel-san come" Miyagi said as he got out the car.

Me and Daniel slowly followed after. i looked over at Daniel and saw how tense he looked so i walked over to him "Hey its gonna be okay...i wont let Johnny touch you" i whispered as we walled into the Dojo.

I grabbed Daniels hand as we walked in. I looked around the Dojo seeing boys training...most likely for the up coming tournament.

Then my eyes landed on Johnny. A smile cracked across my face...Johnny had a black eye, i had given him it.

I saw Johnny side glance at me then walk to his sensei and whisper something "ah...class...look at the visters we have" Kreese said as he crossed his arms and looked at me, Mr.Miyagi and Daniel.

The whole class stopped and looked at us. "Thats the old guy who beat us!" Tommy yelled as his eyes locked onto us. Johnny and Kreese walked over to us "Miyagi need to talk" Mr.Miyagi said as he looked up at Kreese.

I didnt pay attention to what they where staying. "Hey Johnny...hows the eye?" I asked with a smirk as i looked at him

"you better shut up before i make you kitten" Johnny hissed out as his icy blue eyes locked onto mine.

I felt pride swell in my chest as i looked at the black eye. "Alright..Johnny or anyone will not touch him till the tornament" Kreese said as he eyed Mr.Miyagi.

"good..Y/n-san Daniel-san..lets go" Mr.Miyagi said as he started walking. i got real close to Johnny and whispered "if you break the deal...ill kick your ass and give you more then a black eye" i hissed out before following Daniel and Mr.Miyagi out the Dojo. The drive back was all but silent. "anyway so Y/n me and Ali are going to Golf N' Stuff tomorrow wanna come?" Daniel asked as he looked back at me.

I knew i was most likey gonna be a third wheel...but..maybe ill take July so i wont be alone. "Uh sure..why not?" I said as i forced a smile. Daniel smiled as he turned back around and started babbling about Ali.

Soon we made it back to the apartments "well bye Mr.Miyagi thanks for the ride" i said as i hopped out the car and instantly pulled out a crushed pack of Cigarettes from my back pocket.

I put the cigarette between my lips and lit it as i walked. Thank god Mr.Miyagi and Daniel didnt see me.

As i walked to my apartment i thought about what i said to Johnny. "How would i kick his ass" I muttered as i blew the smoke from my mouth. I quickly put the cigarette out as Daniel walked up the steps "well...see you tomorrow" Daniel said with a smile before walking into his apartment....apartment 20...the apartment was empty not a month ago...and now Daniel Larusso lived in it.

I sighed as i dropped the cigarette to the floor and walked into my apartment....apartment 19. Now all I had to do was wait till tomorrow..to do nothing but third wheel......

(Hellloooooo readers! I know this was short and trashy but please deal with it for now im trying to learn how to write better uwu until next chapter
Byeeee~~~)