beach "fun"

^^^^^reader-chan p.o.v^^^^^

I walked down to the small beach seeing it filled with Teens. it was the annual "bye summer" party held every year before school started (i think i haven't seen karate kid in a hot minute!)

I showed up dressed in a yellow t shirt and a pair of blue shorts with my purple bathing suit underneath. I slowly walked to the sand, and looked around.

I saw Ali gossiping and giggling with her friends, then i saw Freddy and Daniel playing soccer together. A smile formed on my face as i slowly walked over to Ali who waved me over

"Y/n i haven't seen you in foreverrrr!" Ali said as she jumped up and wrapped her tan arms around my s/c (Skin color) body.even though he took Johnny from me...we where still friends.

"Have you seen the new kid?" Ali asked as she pulled away from the hug

"uh...yeah i have" i said as i looked over to where Daniel and Freddy where. Daniel was pretty good at soccer, but that wasnt what i was focused on...i looked at him..god he looked good. but i quickly looked away when he made eye contact with me.

I squeaked and looked at Ali. the setting sun hit her just right to the point she looked like an Angel no wonder Johnny wanted her.

I let out a sigh and flopped down on the sandy beach towel. Ali sat beside me.

"The new kid...hes hot" Ali said with a giggle as she looked at Daniel

" i thought you where with Johnny?" I asked looking at Ali who shook her head

"me and him broke up..what...2 weeks ago..he was a jerk! He wouldn't stop talking about you!" Ali said with a huff.

I felt my cheeks heat up at her words...Johnny Lawrence..cobra kai king..Talking about me?..his ex?! The ex that caught him locking lips with Ali?! She jad to be joking! No one talked about me unless it was bad.

I sighed and looked out onto the water "im going for a swim" i muttered pulling my shirt off over my head and pulled my pants down and tossed them to the side.

I adjusted my purple two piece bathing suit. I walked to the crystal salty water. the small waves crashed against my legs. I smiled then dove into the water, the coolness hitting my hot body. i popped my head out of the water with a giggle, then went back under.

I swam for another 14 minutes before i heard a all to recognizable sound of a reving moter bike. I whipped my head back and looked at the top of the hill and there sat...johnny and his cobra Kia's.

My eyes widened as i looked at him. I quickly swam to shore and walked over to Ali

"what the hell is johnny doing here?!" I whisper yelled as i looked into her eyes. She stood up beside me in shock.

"I...i dont know..." She stammered on the looked over at Daniel. Then took the soccer ball Ali was holding

"HEY DANIEL!" i yelled and when i did Daniel looked at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes...those dame eyes..i could stare into them all day. But i dropped the soccer ball on to the sand and kicked it hard. The ball sored through the air along with some sand

"Dame y/n!" Daniel said with a laugh as he ran to go get the ball..which was perfect timing because Johnny and his cobra kai's (kai's or Kia's?!!?!?). Johnnys fluffy blonde hair slightly covered his icy blue eye's as he walked to me and Ali, he fixed his red leather jacket as he made eye contact with me.

I quickly looked away. "Aliiii...y/n hello" Johnny said with a smile as he looked at me and Ali "what do you want Johnny?!" Ali snapped putting her hands on her hips.

"Well i was hoping to talk to the both of you" Johnny purred out as he moved to closer to me "and I really wanna talk to you kitten" he purred out as he turned my head to face him "Johnny let me go" i hissed as i jerked out of his grasp and backed up a bit.

Johnny huffed as Ali sat down on the ground turning her radio up trying to get Johnny to go away. Johnny leaned over and turned the radio down "i wanna talk to you two" Johnny said rather harshly, but Ali just turned her Radio back up glaring at Johnny. Johnny soon picked up the Radio and slammed it onto the sand...breaking it.

Ali stormed to her feet "What the hell johnny?!?" She hissed out as she looked at him. If looks could kill..Johnny would be dead. "Talk to me...BOTH of you and I'll buy you a new radio" Johnny said as he crossed his arms.

I saw Daniel walking up behind Johnny...Daniel looked confused but he bent down and went to pick up Ali's broken radio.

"ah ah..dont touch it!" johnny hissed out side glaring at Daniel. Bit Daniel didn't listen..he picked up the broken radio. This made Johnny more pissed off then before.

Johnny grabbed the radio from Daniels arms "DIDNT O SAY NOT TO TOUCH IT?!" Johnny yelled. "Johnny..stop leave him alone!" I hissed out trying to get to Johnny BUT johnnys cobra kai frind...Bobby...grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. "Where you think your going?" Bobby whispered in my ear.

I thrashed around in his arms as i watch Johnny slam the broken radio into Daniels arms, which causes Daniel to fall back onto the sand. Johnny laughed looking down at Daniel. But before Johnny could react Daniel jumped up and hit johnny in the nose. Johnny hissed and stumbled a bit before looking at Daniel..."oh..he fucked up" i muttred as i watched the blood drip from johnnys nose.

I clawed at Bobby's arms trying to get away. Then i noticed how Ali..did nothing...but watch as Johnny beat the hell out of Daniel "JOHNNY STOP IT" i yelled as i kicked at Bobby's legs.

Johnny blocked me out as he kicked Daniel in the stomach before laughing again and walking off back to his bike. Bobby let me go and as soon as he did i ran over to Daniel "Daniel!" I yelled as i lifted him up "y-y/n let me go" Daniel whispered as he gripped onto my side.

"Hush its okay ima get you home" i muttred as i walked, holding Daniel up. As i walked i glared at Ali for not helping Daniel. Daniel clinged onto my shirt as i walkef him back to his house "is your mom home?" I asked as i looked at Daniel..who was a bit taller then me "n-no" he choked out.

I opened the front door to his house and walked him in.i sat Daniel on the couch and ran off to find the first aid kit.

After about an hour i had Daniel patched up and he told me i could go home, which i did after the 100th time he told me he was fine...today was definitely a "fun" day

(Author Chan here! I hope you like this chapter! I for some reason had a lot of inspiration for this! I hope you guys like it..Byeeee~~~)